March 28, 2024, 11:12:17 am

Finds (All Others)

Started by JC, August 26, 2006, 12:11:58 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

RyanRR

Quote from: L___E___T on February 06, 2016, 08:37:52 am

Dang, well, I can't just go sharing people's e-mail addresses in that way, I don't think that's fair without asking him.

Yes  I want to shoot him on email but I cant see his email on my account, maybe you can help me? Thank you for your help and your offer :)

MaxXimus

His email address is hidden from forum members and only visible to mods and admins. He has set his email to be private so it would be a violation of his privacy to give that info out. Sorry about that. You are more than welcome to send them a PM and see if they reply.

RyanRR

Quote from: SumixXam on February 08, 2016, 12:42:00 pm
His email address is hidden from forum members and only visible to mods and admins. He has set his email to be private so it would be a violation of his privacy to give that info out. Sorry about that. You are more than welcome to send them a PM and see if they reply.

In previous reply L___E___T Moderator just offering me to shoot him on email, I'm glad for that offer and I will do in the right way, but your suggestion is make me confused :/

P

That would be a clear violation of his privacy, I wouldn't like that someone did that with my e-mail. Maybe you could ask Let to mail him for you and ask if it's ok to contact you instead. That would be more fair at least.

MaxXimus

Quote from: RyanRR on February 12, 2016, 09:26:31 am
Quote from: SumixXam on February 08, 2016, 12:42:00 pm

In previous reply L___E___T Moderator just offering me to shoot him on email, I'm glad for that offer and I will do in the right way, but your suggestion is make me confused :/

L__E__T said that the email was in their profile and that you could send them an email from there if you want. He was unaware at the time he wrote that post that the email was only visible to mods. We can't give that info out. I am sorry.

What I can offer though as P suggested, is to have you give me your email address and I can send them an email on your behalf asking if they can contact you and then give them your email address

My previous suggestion was to send them a PM through FamicomWorld and see if they reply. In threads under each members name there are a few icons you can click. Click the one that looks like a rolled up green paper. That is the PM button.

L___E___T

Yes sorry for the confusion - I said I could not pass on his e-mail address, it would not be fair.

The above suggestion sounds more appropriate though.
My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

HokusaiXL

Picked up these at my new work place.  Was rather surprised to even find them there, let alone for cheap.
I don't know how to fox. D:

MaxXimus

Nice. Do you work in a used game store/good will/something similar?

HokusaiXL

I do as of two-ish weeks ago now.  It's been a fun job so far.
I don't know how to fox. D:

DecepticonZero

Been on a Famicom buying spree after being out of buying games for years.  Got about 50 carts in a few month span, and I've never owned legit Famicom carts before, so this has been fun.

UglyJoe

Famicom Colors R.O.B. Amiibo!  He's surprisingly detailed, although I wish the head weren't turned.

L___E___T

Very nice!  I thought about getting one, but I just never got round to it...
My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

P

Very nice! I want one too!

zmaster18

I like the Famicom ROB, but $20 is a lot for an Amiibo. My girlfriend has a huge stash of Amiibo to sell and we have 2 of the Retro 3 Pack with ROB (along with Mr. Game & Watch and Duck Hunt) and the ROB Amiibo is pretty detailed.

What are your thoughts on Amiibo? Do you have any and which one is your fave/most wanted? I like the 30th anniversary Mario ones, I have the Chibi Robo one, and I really want a Smash Luigi one because he's the only character I really play as in Smash Bros/Mario Kart.

I got a first print Villager Amiibo for christmas when it first launched. I sold it for $100, and when my girlfriend saw that she became an Amiibo reseller instantly :P Her mom also was obsessed with buying them. Neither of them are gamers, although her mom bought herself a Zelda Game & Watch in '89 which is kinda random! (She gave that Zelda to me! )

UglyJoe

Quote from: zmaster18 on March 20, 2016, 08:27:11 pm
I like the Famicom ROB, but $20 is a lot for an Amiibo.

I paid $13.  At $20 I probably would have passed, as well.  (It's still $12.99 on Amazon with Prime).

Quote from: zmaster18 on March 20, 2016, 08:27:11 pm
What are your thoughts on Amiibo? Do you have any and which one is your fave/most wanted?

The Yarn Yoshi is probably my favorite.  My wife noticed that the Giant Yarn Yoshi is supposed to be in stock again at Target, so I may come home one night and find it on the bookshelf :-[