March 28, 2024, 02:49:08 am

Finds (All Others)

Started by JC, August 26, 2006, 12:11:58 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

FamicomFreak

I'm gonna try to post more on here. Latest loot! AWAAAAAAAAA!

Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

Jedi Master Baiter

You never cease to dumbfound us with your incredible finds, FamicomFreak!

By the way, I finally completed my NES black box collection (without the boxes, though) by getting Clu Clu Land for less than $20.

FamicomFreak

Thanks!!!! More loot coming up! That's good about the black box games! The boxes are a bitch to get mostly because they're pricey well not all of them! I have stuff from Japan coming soon I hope

Jedi Master Baiter

I found Nintendo Land at my local used game store for $5 so I bought it. ;D

HokusaiXL

Just a little more to add to my mess.  Was fortunate to have the mini fall in my lap.
I don't know how to fox. D:

linkzpikachu

Picked the up on ebay for $9.99 as a gift to myself for my 22nd birthday (notice the doodles on the calender  ;D). I've known about the Pokemon ROM hacks since i started retro gaming in like '09/'10 but never got around to finding one in the wild and finally caved. Back then i used to think they were official too XD
FUCK YEAH SEAKING!

linkzpikachu

Picked these two up from the same guy i got my last 3 Famicom games from (the non-bootleg games) and he gave me a deal with these two+ eX Driver DVD movie
FUCK YEAH SEAKING!

Jedi Master Baiter

Not a great find, but I saw a Golden Sun: Dark Dawn cartridge at a local Gamestop for $15, so I bought it and was happy to find that it also came with the case and instruction booklet in pristine condition.

fcgamer

Latest find:

Too bad it is cart only, since most of my set is CIB, but given the overall rarity as well as the price I paid, I'm happy.
Family Bits - Check Progress Below!

https://famicomfamilybits.wordpress.com

JessicaWolf

I went to a Japanese language and culture festival this weekend which also had a flea market to benefit the local Japanese language school.

For $7 total I think it was a great deal :)

Here are a few games I am looking for right now
Super Puzzle Fighter II X (Sega Saturn)
GeGeGe no Kotarou (Sega Saturn)
Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu (Sega Saturn)
KiKi KaiKai (PC Engine) (CIB)
Puzzle Bobble (Super Famicom) (CIB)

FamicomFreak

Haven't posted some of my latest loot lately so here it is! I'm still around !!! AWAAAAAAA!

See ya later! ^_^

JessicaWolf

Picked up some great deals at an anime convention over the weekend! About $80 total. Also yes I like trashy super robot games ;D

Here are a few games I am looking for right now
Super Puzzle Fighter II X (Sega Saturn)
GeGeGe no Kotarou (Sega Saturn)
Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu (Sega Saturn)
KiKi KaiKai (PC Engine) (CIB)
Puzzle Bobble (Super Famicom) (CIB)

MaxXimus

Pikkon

Just this for a awesome price on amazon.

P

Super Famicom Classic Mini

I was gonna save money now after New Year but I found this in my local Yodobashi so ended up buying it. It has Star Fox 2 after all, and it's also two SFC Classic Controllers, not mentioning being much cheaper than in Sweden. I guess it's true that Nintendo produced lots of units this time because several was just laying there on the shelf ready to be picked up without pre-orders or anything.