Picture info

Started by FamicomFreak, April 11, 2007, 11:06:13 am

Previous topic - Next topic

FamicomFreak

i will take a few letters to help.
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

FamicomFreak

I was wondering I'm taking pictures with my psp nes emulator and the pictures come out in png format but are small so they don't take much space. Is that ok?

JC

We usually do .gif or .jpg, but Jedi does his in .png and we've had no problems with them (I think most systems/programs are compatible with .png nowadays). As long as the screenshots are the same size as the standard screenshots, we won't care (see the site if you don't know what the standard size is).

Whenever you've got them ready, compress/zip the file and send it to me. Thanks, man. :)

FamicomFreak

Quote from: JC on May 26, 2007, 04:08:31 pm
We usually do .gif or .jpg, but Jedi does his in .png and we've had no problems with them (I think most systems/programs are compatible with .png nowadays). As long as the screenshots are the same size as the standard screenshots, we won't care (see the site if you don't know what the standard size is).

Whenever you've got them ready, compress/zip the file and send it to me. Thanks, man. :)

I'm taking 3 pictures of each one the title then 2 others showing gameplay. Also I'm doing 4 letters which are K,L,M,N if no one has gotten them.

JC

I haven't received and bulk screenshots from anyone, so I'm assuming you're good with those letters.

FamicomFreak

ok I just picked those just incase anyone did the first letters. Well just finished putting the roms into my ms now lets hope this emu play them all if not I'll improvised using nestopia in the pc,

nintendodork

May 10, 2009, 07:05:33 pm #21 Last Edit: May 18, 2009, 04:31:27 pm by nintendodork
I can scan any of the following:

Rockman 3
Devil World (Pulse Line)
Mario Open Golf
Meitantei Holmes: Kiri no London Satsujin Jiken (CIB)
Doreamon
Doreamon: Giga Zombie no Gyakushu
Joy Mech Fight (CIB)
Super Mario Bros.
Hoshi no Kirby
Family Circuit
Takeshi no Chosenjou
Super Mario Bros. 3
Donkey Kong Jr. (Pulse Line)
DK Jr. Math (Pulse Line)
Super Mario USA

Tobidase Daisakusen
Professional Mahjong Goku
Yume Kojo: Doki Doki Panic
Super Mario Bros. 2 (CIB)
Hikari Shinwa: Palutena no Kagami
Metroid
Gun.Smoke (Doesn't have art sleeve, but I can scan the label.)
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

133MHz

Please do for me (sleeve and label if possible, 300dpi):

Tobidase Daisakusen
Yume Kojo: Doki Doki Panic
Super Mario Bros. 2 (CIB)
Hikari Shinwa: Palutena no Kagami
Metroid

Thanks ;).

nintendodork

May 10, 2009, 07:45:51 pm #23 Last Edit: May 10, 2009, 07:51:39 pm by nintendodork
Alright.  I'll have these to you sometime later in the week. :)
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

133MHz

Safe, no problem with that.