First feedback!
Good, friendly buyer!  ;D

manuel

+1
Second feedback, also very positive!
Friendly and very nice guy.  :yoshi:

manuel

+1
Another deserved good rating for a great, polite, nice and always friendly buyer.
Very highly recommended.  ;D

zmaster18

Great buyer, made things easier for us on both ends of the transaction.

zmaster18

1 feedback for Famicom, another for BASIC set. Great buyer, pays promptly and is a man of his word.

fcgamer

August 27, 2015, 06:44:28 am #5 Last Edit: October 19, 2015, 07:25:28 am by fcgamer
I would just like to edit my previous comments, and make one final post on this topic.  Dahren messaged me today letting me know what happened and why he had changed his mind on the games he had asked me to hold previously.  I also want to extend my apologies to Dahren as well.  In circumstances like his, I can totally understand why happened, and with that being said, I feel no ill-will towards Dahren and hope to deal with him in the future.
Family Bits - Check Progress Below!

https://famicomfamilybits.wordpress.com

xIceMan

+1 Serious buyer, keeps his promises.

DahrenDreamcast

My apologies. I've sent a PM. but no matter what, I accept I was in the wrong.

Post Merge: October 19, 2015, 01:55:50 am

(above message for fcgamer) again, apologies.
Nintendo Child <3

kiwidaveinjapan

+1 again

Always happy to sell to this guy. :D

chowder

+1, bought a couple of boxed FC games off him.  All round good guy, cheers Darren :)

aarkay14

I am.sorry but I will never do any business with Darren.. I refunded him the money and he kept the console.. He is no longer responding to my PMs and I dnt think he will.. Darren please send me back the Sega Mark Iii that you owe me or send me the money that I sent you back!.