April 19, 2024, 12:43:49 pm

Pocket Monsters

Started by kite200, April 20, 2007, 07:12:02 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

MaxXimus

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/251464099214?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

look what I just found. :p

also, that is a cool looking gogogo 2 cartridge.  I have never actually seen any gogogo 2 gameplay. Is it similar to gogogo? I know that gogogo is just the smurfs 3.

nurd

March 11, 2014, 09:45:16 am #91 Last Edit: March 11, 2014, 09:57:07 am by nurd
good find :v i've never thought to look in french ebay

No idea about different GOGOGOs, i remember it being a cute game, though

currently bidding on this

cant pass up the koolaid green cartridge

i'm guessing its just the pokemon jade sonic hack, but if its somethin else i'll try and dump the rom, since i couldnt find anything out about it (if im able to win...)

MaxXimus

March 11, 2014, 09:58:10 am #92 Last Edit: March 11, 2014, 10:14:28 am by MaxXimus
Im pretty sure you can set ebay to check through ebay from all other regions.

Post Merge: March 11, 2014, 10:11:35 am

Wow. Really cool cartridge. That is what the sonic hack jade looks like.

wholesalewatch648

i asked the seller in aliexpress if they had jade or diamond and they said they have to check there inventory, so there is hope still.
as for gogogo i have never even heard of that one, let alone in cartridge form.
I am a big Nintendo fan! especially GameBoy, N64, SFC, GC. And of course Mario games
I collect SFC/N64 mainly. Some rare famicom stuff too. Also miscellaneous video game stuff.

nurd

March 11, 2014, 10:19:50 am #94 Last Edit: March 11, 2014, 10:29:08 am by nurd
the seller i asked on AE seemed very hurt when i asked if they had games for sale as well

Quotemy friend,.,I do not have game for sale,

here's what i have at the moment

i have another diamond, but the lables been ruined so its not worth photographing
i'd like to get another diamond and jade, each in the different style label (jade with silver bars on each side, diamond with the gameboy color bar on the left)

red, blue, and yellow were all found in the same box, so they've got a layer or two of mystery gunk on them

nurd

there're a lot of bootleg pokemon games on ebay.es, its just a little harder to confirm whether or not they ship out of the country. a lot of X in 1's too.

nintendodork

You've gotta win that sweet green cartridge, nurd. Pokemon hacks are so intriguing to me, but the only one I own is Picachu for the SNES. Still pretty cool, I think. I'd love to get some Game Boy hacks though.
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

nurd

Does anybody have

• a copy of pokemon jade with a label that matches that of this pokemon diamond?

• a scanner

darker colors and slightly metallic on the borders?

i want to make my games match, and the jade i've got is like home printer quality, i want to have some labels printed online :v

nintendodork

...But the home printer quality is part of the Pokémon pirate experience. Embrace it.
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

fcgamer

I've browsed bits and pieces of this thread, but not all of it.

So some of you guys collect Pokemon pirates?  Aside from the original ones, is there an interest in Pokemon pirates of the released games, such as Green, Yellow, Blue, Red, etc?  I can get some Chinese language versions of some of these, if there is interest, all for GB / GBC.  Some might even have boxes and manuals, all bootlegs of course.
Family Bits - Check Progress Below!

https://famicomfamilybits.wordpress.com

wholesalewatch648

yes i collect pokemon pirates
i would be interested in chinese ones for sure if you could find them
i would really be interested in a green bootleg and of course original pirates
I am a big Nintendo fan! especially GameBoy, N64, SFC, GC. And of course Mario games
I collect SFC/N64 mainly. Some rare famicom stuff too. Also miscellaneous video game stuff.

MaxXimus

Im looking for a legitimate pokemon green bootleg. Both the ones I have are just pokemon blue with title screen hacked to say "GreenVersion"

I also wouldn't mind a pokemon crystal or any of the card games or pokemon pinball.

satoshi_matrix

Quote from: MaxXimus on May 10, 2014, 09:05:31 am
>Im looking for a legitimate pokemon green bootleg.
>legitimate pokemon bootleg.
>legitimate bootleg.

MaxXimus

Haha. Legitimate as in the actual game instead of a simple title screen hack. :p

wholesalewatch648

out of curiosity is the only difference in green the color of the in game background ? or am  i missing something ?