March 28, 2024, 04:44:57 pm

yakuza

Started by Matias, July 29, 2013, 10:00:11 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Matias

July 29, 2013, 10:00:11 pm Last Edit: August 09, 2013, 04:39:48 am by manuel
I had received succesfully Angry Birds cart for Famiclone!

mod edit:
please remember: this thread is only for feedback, so you should not post any thank you notes  ;)

markhansen1983

Received a honeybee converter from yakuza- much appreciated :)

untinip

A pleasure to do business with. Recommended! :)

MS-DOS4

+1 Good product, thanks
>>>Current Collection<<< Updated 8/20/2014

-Click here for Photobucket Collection-

NintendoKing

Excellent seller thank you!

fcgamer

Family Bits - Check Progress Below!

https://famicomfamilybits.wordpress.com

pwnocchio

happy as always with famicom world. First time buy from Yakuza, but hope for many more. Guy was great to deal with!

Yelir

Did a deal recently for a Honey Bee adapter and repro. He is very courteous and fast shipping! Look forward to dealing again soon! :)

prince tomato

got a batch of 10 pretty rare carts from him,
very fair prices, and excellent service.
i will be back for more  ;D

DaGameNerd

Received my  :redcart: game today!  :) Thank you!!

DaGameNerd

Return buyer right here, got the game exactly as pictured and works perfectly. I recommend this seller, thank you!

DaGameNerd

Return customer here, excellent as always!

Multicart works great on my NES & Famiclone.

yakuza

Thanks so much dude your welcome . just tell me what r u looking for  ;D ;D ;D

bogniforus

THIEF  CON ARTIST  SCAMMER  NEVER SENT PRODUCT IGNORED MESSAGES ONCE HE HAD MONEY HAVE HAD TO OPEN CLAIM AGAINST HIM HAS NEGATIVE SCAM REVIEW ON EBAY.  He tries to pass off bootlegs as originals.

Do  not buy from this person.  Yakuza is nothing but a cyber thief.  He hounded me for days to go outside ebay to buy a supposed Mega Man X3 from him.   I told him I wanted to wait and buy through Ebay.  Then, he made up some excuse about how he had reached his selling limit.  Well, decided to test him out on his word since I knew PayPal was secure in case he tried to scam me. 

He was in very quick contact before he was paid.  Oh and also promised to ship out the same day as I paid.  Once he got my money, it changed to "within two days"  five days went by without a word.  After writing him he responded with please hold I will get back to you "soon".  It's been two weeks and nothing.  No game, not tracking number, no responses.  He is an absolute liar, thief and scumbag and several people on Ebay say the same thing.  Absolutely stay away from this "seller". Oh yeah his other favorite saying, "I am a  real seller".  News flash, Yakuza, selling mean actually delivering your product

Famicom World needs to flag this a-hole's IP because he probably has other accounts set up.

I will posting until this gets resolved. Yakuza send the game or return the money like a decent human being.  THIEF!