April 19, 2024, 11:43:28 am

Work sucks

Started by vealchop, April 23, 2007, 07:44:53 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

JC

Finally started my new job today. It went great...a little slow, the day dragged on, but what should I expect from training. Should be good but I hope I don't have to sit in front of a computer too much. I did that for most of the day, and it mades me want to avoid checking in with FW's forum when I got home. :(

linkzpikachu

i hate it but i love it, what do you do, i balance and rotate tires
FUCK YEAH SEAKING!

nintendodork

I'm a courtesy assistant at Fareway; a local grocery store.  During the summer, I sell corn for my dad.
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

L___E___T

do you have any tomatoes? :D       (in-joke)
My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

nintendodork

I was waiting for that guy the whole time I was selling.  Sadly I never saw him.  :D
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

Peps1ru1es92

I work with my dad at his Mattress warehouse business. The hours are everywhere and the pay is shitty.

Next summer, I'm gonna get a real job so I can buy a car.
Hey people, TRG still exists. Come join the meh-ness.

http://trgforums.servegame.com

133MHz

I do freelance PC repair, home/small office networking, and to a much lesser extent, I repair CRT TVs / Monitors, DVD players, gaming consoles and component level repair of PC hardware (like replacing blown capacitors or busted ports on motherboards).

UglyJoe

I'm a Java coder for CSC working under a contract with the FAA.  Ever been stuck at an airport because your flight was delayed?  I work on modernizing the software that supplied information to the FAA which guided them to make the decision to tell the airlines to delay that flight.

MS-DOS4

I'm unemployed/ doing intern work, but I'm working to get my Apple certification. I plan to repair apple computers and be a in-home dispatcher.
>>>Current Collection<<< Updated 8/20/2014

-Click here for Photobucket Collection-

son_ov_hades

I work in sales foe the Kelloggs snacks division. Sounds a lot cooler than it is, I'm basically a pack out bitch.