Things that make you happy

Started by security16, August 21, 2013, 12:54:02 am

Previous topic - Next topic

L___E___T

That's great that he came home, I was hoping for that good news.  
My brother lost his cat and when they found him he was trapped in an empty house with a crushed leg.  He survived, but has 3 legs.  Copes surprisingly well.

EVO 2014 makes me happy!
My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

UglyJoe

Quote from: security16 on July 12, 2014, 12:23:56 am
I am happy today because my asshole cat who disappeared for a whole fucking week came home this morning. He still smells all musty and he's all snuggled up with his brother who beat him up when he came home!

This news makes me happy ;D

P

Haha I guess his brother was also worried about him.

MaxXimus

security16

The week the cat was missing has been the longest my cats have been separated in their lives.  I'm really glad he's back even if he is sticking his stinky cat butt in my face while I type

MaxXimus

That's what cats do haha. My old cat pinky (had to get rid of him) would always be rubbing his face and body on your face while you were trying to do things.

UglyJoe

Seeing my old room mate's iOS game get a lot of good press :D

MaxXimus

UglyJoe

L___E___T

Well that's me sold, downloading!

Like that 'Let's Playing' logo as well :D  :redcart:
My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

security16

The results of my attempts at retrobriting my browned superfamicom have made me slightly happy. It's been really hard to find something that makes me happy lately.

manuel

The laughter of my son.

The last day I was feeling down a bit, but then I heard my son laugh in the other room. He was reading the Youkai Watch manga that I bought him aloud (to himself) and was cracking up about some of the jokes.
I could not help but smile and feel happy myself.  :)

smeghead

Planing a trip to capital by train, then there is a flea market where i heard people selling even famicom games and consoles !! Can't wait for this Sunday !  8)

security16

My son's laughing is pretty cute until he's laughing at you because you're mad at him >:( The fact he played nice today with a little girl at school was good :) I don't get to see him interact with other kids often

security16

Today my ex husbands delusional antics in court made me somewhat happy because I now no longer have to see him when he has visitation bonus points for coming home and chatting with a former boyfriend and me made me laugh pretty hard which I have really needed and missed.