Things that make you happy

Started by security16, August 21, 2013, 12:54:02 am

Previous topic - Next topic

MaxXimus

Quote from: security16 on June 18, 2014, 04:51:14 pm
Quote from: fcgamer on June 16, 2014, 09:38:44 pm
Thinking about the weekend.  My gf's going to be away on holiday, so I will have two days of game hunting, drinking, and farting!  Lol.

What! Your girlfriend doesn't do that stuff with you? How rude :P
I would challenge the boyfriend to a farting contest but I know I would lose  :'(

My girlfriend doesn't really do that stuff with me either. :( she actually really hates alcohol and if i get drunk it usually ends in argument.

security16

Thats kinda sucky :(  My new boyfriend is pretty cool we have enough in common to make things fun but enough differences to keep it interesting :)
I am happy because we're gonna get to chill out together on sunday and now that I've cleaned in my room near by bed where my NES is set up well we can get up to naked shenanigans and play games!

smileyman8b

whenever you set your food in the microwave and come back in a bit to check on it and right as your walking up 3....2...1....BEEP BEEP  8) perfect timing! ;D
Deadpool- "YOU ATE THE LAST OF THE CHEESY PUFFS YOU SON OF A BI+cH!"  >:(

security16

The fact i'm probably making everyone sick with my lovey posts about spending time with the boyfriend  ;D Can't help it though! Today we watched tekkaman blade with sexual innuendo commentary from the boyfriend.   

smeghead

Seeing my family after few days away from them  :)

security16

That I have an appointment with my dentist after breaking part off of one of my back teeth and that my dentist is pretty cool!

I bet you all think i'm a bit twisted now AND YOU WOULD BE RIGHT!

smeghead

When i return from the gym and feel so light like a bird and very satisfied!  :D

security16

smeghead

Helping my grandpa work in his yard and drinking cup of coffee. (i always feel good after i help somebody)!

fcgamer

Quote from: security16 on June 19, 2014, 11:05:20 pm
Thats kinda sucky :(  My new boyfriend is pretty cool we have enough in common to make things fun but enough differences to keep it interesting :)
I am happy because we're gonna get to chill out together on sunday and now that I've cleaned in my room near by bed where my NES is set up well we can get up to naked shenanigans and play games!

After reading about some of the folks on here who have gamer gfs, I sometimes feel a bit jealous.  My big hobbies, gaming, performing music, and walking/running/hiking, and my gf doesn't like any of them!  It makes it hard to find things to do / talk about sometimes, though at least I have been getting her interested in the craft brew scene (unless she is pretending, but she swears it is genuine)
Family Bits - Check Progress Below!

https://famicomfamilybits.wordpress.com

security16

Apparently gaming women exist  ;D but often society has screwed females up so much that they are often shunned by everyone for having such interests which sucks for everyone.

I'm happy today because tomorrow I get a kidlet free day with my special man and bonus points HE'S COOKING ME DINNER!!!!

L___E___T

July 04, 2014, 03:58:33 am #116 Last Edit: July 04, 2014, 05:06:40 am by L___E___T
There are a lot of females that play games, all types of all ages into all kinds of games.

I'm lucky that my gf will play some games with me - MegaDrive, Famicom and Wii happily.  In fact, she suggested we get a WiiU so that is pretty damn awesome.  
She plays Dr. Mario a lot but I can't get her into games like Little Nemo and Gimmick! so easily. 

I'm personally very interested in female gaming approaches - I used to love with a friend that played more games than me too, she was a video games producer I used to work with and had played games all her live since Atari as a child.

So, I'm happy that games are becoming more accessible to all types of people.  I'll always like the more juvenile-geared games that I grew up with, but I'd love to see games for older gamers get more attention, I'm not talking the Sims and what not, but games like Zelda and Mario adjusted to be aimed specifically at older generations would be really interesting to see.  I can't imagine easily what they'd be like, but I can imagine they' be an interestin sight!
My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

smeghead

That's awesome!
I would love to have gamer girl for girlfriend, and also love girls that love rock music and play some instruments and to have a girl who will do sports with me and of course to love Famicom games!
is that too hard to find  ???

:gamer:

fcgamer

Quote from: smeghead on July 04, 2014, 04:34:49 am
That's awesome!
I would love to have gamer girl for girlfriend, and also love girls that love rock music and play some instruments and to have a girl who will do sports with me and of course to love Famicom games!
is that too hard to find  ???

:gamer:

Hahahaha!  We sound so much a like bro, if you ever come to Taiwan, I can offer you some housing for your time here. 

Likewise, I wish my girlfriend would play music, a guitar or something, so that we could jam out together.  But if we are walking down the street and I see a guy performing, I want to stop and watch for a few songs, and she always drags me away.  Never has much interest in being around when I play guitar either, and I'm not thaaaaat bad at it.  ;)

Would be nice if my gf would like to go running with me too.  Hmm.
Family Bits - Check Progress Below!

https://famicomfamilybits.wordpress.com

security16

I am happy today because my asshole cat who disappeared for a whole fucking week came home this morning. He still smells all musty and he's all snuggled up with his brother who beat him up when he came home!