Things that make you happy

Started by security16, August 21, 2013, 12:54:02 am

Previous topic - Next topic

security16

I lost it at batchan! Those are hilarious

Today's happy was showing my son some goat videos on facebook

fcgamer

Going game hunting makes me happy, and finding something interesting makes me even happier.  But on the other hand, getting up early, returning home quite let from my adventures, makes me unhappy, especially if I find nothing of interest. 
Family Bits - Check Progress Below!

https://famicomfamilybits.wordpress.com

Jedi Master Baiter

Bought the NES game Renegade. :)

Realized I already had the instruction booklet. ;D

Includes codes. :o

P

smeghead

Yesterday, when was online playing CoD. i killed two guys with one bullet and everyone's like 'owned' , 'great shot '...  awesome  8)

UglyJoe

MaxXimus

A guy from MTS [internet tv and phone company] was here yesterday to replace a broken PVR and saw my Super Famicom and a stack of games sitting on my counter and said "Oh wow. you have a Super Famicom. Im not cool enough to have one. All i have is an SNES." I asked how he knew about Famicom and he said "I love Nintendo products. of course I know about Famicom!"

We then proceeded to talk about retro games and such the rest of the time he was there setting things up.

manuel

Ice cream. Especially when it's 35 degrees in my work room.
That's 95 degrees Fahrenheit for the Celsius impaired.  :P

zmaster18

Quote from: SumixXam on July 22, 2015, 06:20:36 am
A guy from MTS [internet tv and phone company] was here yesterday to replace a broken PVR and saw my Super Famicom and a stack of games sitting on my counter and said "Oh wow. you have a Super Famicom. Im not cool enough to have one. All i have is an SNES." I asked how he knew about Famicom and he said "I love Nintendo products. of course I know about Famicom!"

We then proceeded to talk about retro games and such the rest of the time he was there setting things up.

That's dope. I had a similar experience when I had a water-heater guy come over. He noticed my LEGO Volkswagen T1 Camper Van and said he wanted to buy that set as well. Too bad I had to sell it recently, it's such a beauty.  :'(