March 28, 2024, 02:38:37 pm

Mighty No. 9

Started by Nightstar699, September 01, 2013, 10:26:27 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Nightstar699

Forgive me if there was already a topic regarding this, I couldn't find one for it, and I was wondering if any of you guys had heard about this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PX1o0so4anc

It's been a long time since I've been excited for a new game release... Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 was the last one, and ended up being among the biggest disappointments in my life, and it made me rather reluctant to have high hopes for an upcoming game release. But since this project is the work of Inafune himself, I'm actually rather hopeful of it. I think it's going to be pretty cool, if it does see the light of day.
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

zaneiken

FamicomFreak

This is going to be awesome!
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

L___E___T

Tempting to get the physical box, but at $60 I can't persuade myself it's a good idea.

Glad to see this is basically guaranteed funding - it's nearly there even after what is it a day??

Kickstarter has it's fair share of tripe, but I'll buy this when it arrives.  I'm not going to pay in advance though.
My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

MaxXimus

September 02, 2013, 07:46:10 am #4 Last Edit: September 02, 2013, 08:23:37 am by MaxXimus
Super Potato

Edit.. the game looks like it's going to be a sooped up version of megaman. Sweet!

P

I guess this is as close to a new Rockman as we get. I have no complains!
I hope it comes to Wii U as well.

NintendoKing

Looks decent but I do not like that its only for PC.

nerdynebraskan

That looks really cool. And it definitely says something about the power of the retro gaming community when an indie "not-Mega Man" game by the Mega Man creator can be crowd-funded in just over 24 hours. I might have to give it a try when it comes out.
Can Nintendo Age Beat Every NES Game in 2015?

http://nintendoage.com/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=31&threadid=140551

b1aCkDeA7h

September 02, 2013, 02:29:12 pm #8 Last Edit: September 02, 2013, 02:40:32 pm by b1aCkDeA7h
Quote from: L___E___T on September 02, 2013, 05:25:08 am
Tempting to get the physical box, but at $60 I can't persuade myself it's a good idea.

Aren't most new console games $60?

Will be a worthy project so long as Capcom doesn't try and shut it down.  But man, a million in a day.  I wonder if that's a kickstarter record?  Either way, I'd say you can never doubt hardcore fans, given that Star Citizen is at $17 million.

Quote from: The Uninvited Gremlin on September 02, 2013, 01:16:05 pm
Looks decent but I do not like that its only for PC.

Only needs another 1.5mil to get it on consoles.

NintendoKing

b1aCkDeA7h, I'd like to see it released on Ouya, we already have a decent Megaman styled game called "League of Evil" but this game would be amazing!

b1aCkDeA7h

Quote from: The Uninvited Gremlin on September 02, 2013, 03:22:26 pm
b1aCkDeA7h, I'd like to see it released on Ouya, we already have a decent Megaman styled game called "League of Evil" but this game would be amazing!

Ouya would be nice.

FamicomFreak

Is that right? The game is said to be released on 2015? Wouldn't ps3 and 360 be completely replaced by ps4 and xbox1? I guess it wouldn't matter. It'll be there in the shop anyways. I want a physical 3ds version though!!!
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

That Guy from Faxanadu

Soundtrack by Mega Man composer Manami Matsumae -I´m sold. I´m backing it for the physical box, it´ll be nice to have a nice game to look forward to 2015  :)

DigitalxxxFr34k

I was stoked when I found out about this kick starter 2 days ago with every one whom is working on it, its going to be a great addition for any one that is a megaman fan,  I'm throwing down when I get paid! And I believe any one whom is a megaman should support it in my opinon I can't wait

That Guy from Faxanadu

So now we can get it on a USB stick shaped like a NES (or Famicom) cart  :redcart: ?
Cooool.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/mightyno9/mighty-no-9/posts/611527