Request New Boards Here

Started by Alex930, July 29, 2006, 11:57:01 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

JC

Hey, JL. A while back I suggested that you swap around the order of the boards so that the Famicom stuff is right at the top and the site suggestions and updates is at the bottom. If you can figure out how to do it, you should. I know it's easy -- 'cause my forum is the same as yours!

For now you should leave the new staff board at very top, so we can continue to organize ourselves and FW.

Stan

I kind of like it like this actually, forces you to look around the board while keeping the most important stuff at the top for everyone to see.

Doc

Quote from: Stan Stepanic on August 04, 2006, 03:03:02 pm
I kind of like it like this actually, forces you to look around the board while keeping the most important stuff at the top for everyone to see.

That's pretty much my logic for the board order.

JC

Doc

Anyone think we need a games board? Like "person above, beside, and below you" and stuff like that?

Doc

Quote from: FamicomJL on August 12, 2006, 12:48:33 pm
Anyone think we need a games board? Like "person above, beside, and below you" and stuff like that?

...guessing not?

JC

Nah. We're doing fine. Could use a glass of water, though.

JC

All...no you didn't do something wrong. The Suggestions board is gone, essentially merged with the Updates board. We're always open to suggestions for new boards. I think we have room for one now, but we're in no hurry to create a new one. ;)