My inhibitions are set to -50. Go....

Started by MaxXimus, September 27, 2013, 07:56:51 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

security16

That sounds nifty mine is just a put together thing from an iced coffee bottle some  garden hose and tinfoil :D

MaxXimus

I made one out of a rubber duck with a chef hat about 7 or 8 years ago. I cut a hole in the top of the chef hat and layered it with heavy duty tinfoil. I then cut a small hole in its butt tail thing (lol) for the mouth piece. The hole that the duck usually squeeks from at the bottom was the shotgun.

It wrked pretty well actually. I only ever used it a couple times though.

MaxXimus

L___E___T

My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

MaxXimus

fcgamer

Quote from: MaxXimus on October 30, 2013, 03:20:25 pm
Im drunk

Nice.  I like to do this on the weekends too, though usually I only can afford one day of drunkenness during the weekends since some of my friends do not approve of such things.  So if I want to get drunk, usually it will be one day through the week, maybe Wednesday or Thursday.

I actually was going to get drunk last night, and play some guitar, and play some games, but I then decided to go on a 4 mile (about 6.6K) jog in the evening.  My mind kept going back to the incredibly sexy new coworker I just met and talked to yesterday, and...well let's just say that I thought I now really should work harder to lose my beer gut.  ;)
Family Bits - Check Progress Below!

https://famicomfamilybits.wordpress.com

security16

I rarely drink these days but I did get drunk a bit on the weekend on one pathetic drink. I also told a very cute guy about my purple vibrator and how i'm pretty close to staying on the lesbian side of the fence but explaining that I liked the cock too much. I'm tempted to ask him out but i've gotten all 16 years old about it and all shy  :-\

This is why I shouldn't drink and I don't like to drink alone 

MaxXimus

Purple vibes hahaha.  My gf used to have one shaped like a banana.

ANYWAY!

I only drink beer now. I turn in to a hopeless alcoholic when I drink the hard stuff.

For me it depends on the scenario.  I sometimes like to have a beer with my lunch. Sometimes I don't drink at all. Other times I'll have 4 in the evening with friends.  And other times I'll have 15, lol. On rare occasions I willhave some beer in the morning if I was partying the night before.  :s

As of right now. 9:09am. Sober.

Well.... except the bowl I smoked at 7:30am. Its a daily thing for me.

security16

:'(  Parental responsibilities prevent me from keeping my arthritis from hurting like a mofo oh and the legality of it too

fcgamer

Quote from: MaxXimus on October 31, 2013, 07:10:38 am
Purple vibes hahaha.  My gf used to have one shaped like a banana.

ANYWAY!

I only drink beer now. I turn in to a hopeless alcoholic when I drink the hard stuff.

For me it depends on the scenario.  I sometimes like to have a beer with my lunch. Sometimes I don't drink at all. Other times I'll have 4 in the evening with friends.  And other times I'll have 15, lol. On rare occasions I willhave some beer in the morning if I was partying the night before.  :s

As of right now. 9:09am. Sober.

Well.... except the bowl I smoked at 7:30am. Its a daily thing for me.

Right now, I only have a little bit of homemade apple - pomelo wine and some terrible-tasting hard stuff stashed in the fridge.  My drinks of choice tend to be beer, wine, and some hard spirits, such as flavored vodka.  I've come to discover though that most beer just doesn't taste good to me anymore.  In the states, I was a craftbrew junkie and also a homebrewer, and since moving to Taiwan, the amount of beers available on this caliber is little, and they are more expensive.  So the beer that I have access to the most, is just light and while refreshing on a hot day, it just doesn't do much for me.  I better stop before I start thinking about all of the good beers I am missing...

For the above-mentioned reason, I think that my drink of choice now would be wine.  I can easily make my own tasty wines, and I can also buy fairly tasty wines for a reasonable price.  I have had some very expensive wines before, as well as some much cheaper wines, and while there is a difference in the quality and flavor, I would rather drink cheap wine any day to cheap beer.  I think it just tastes better.

As for smoking anything, legal or not, I won't say what I have and haven't tried before; with that said though, because I enjoy running from time to time, I make sure not to make a habit of it.

security16

I keep the pot smoking to the very minimum and usually when I don't have things to do the next few days because it makes me chronically sleepy but I don't feel the pain in any of my back so I get quality sleep :D I don't drink very often and the fact i can't handle it  well any more is a good reason to just leave it. 

I'm still waiting for my sandwich :P

MaxXimus

Security16 ill make you a sexy sandwich haha ;) rawr.

Thread is reopened.

I have been drinking.

security16

MaxXimus

November 10, 2013, 11:18:07 am #28 Last Edit: November 10, 2013, 06:28:02 pm by MaxXimus
You can be the bread. :p

Post Merge: November 10, 2013, 06:28:02 pm

So apparently I drank around 20 beers last night.

fcgamer

Quote from: MaxXimus on November 10, 2013, 11:18:07 am
You can be the bread. :p

Post Merge: November 10, 2013, 06:28:02 pm

So apparently I drank around 20 beers last night.

Well, that's not healthy.  I work really late tonight, so I might have a few beers after I get off, just to relax a bit.