My inhibitions are set to -50. Go....

Started by MaxXimus, September 27, 2013, 07:56:51 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

security16

Is it going to be an open sandwich? Who will be the cheese and ham?

MaxXimus

security16

So who will be the cheese and the other slice of bread?

MaxXimus

November 14, 2013, 06:07:15 am #33 Last Edit: November 14, 2013, 02:10:16 pm by MaxXimus
Who is feeling cheesy and bread-like on this lovely Thursday morning?

Post Merge: November 14, 2013, 02:10:16 pm

I'm going to go and buy myself some beer now. Will continue this conversation in a few hours.

security16

I'm just gonna go have a bath and a bong! Then even possibly read my management textbook cause I get the feeling sleep isn't going to work for me tonight

MaxXimus

Im about to go and have my morning hoot. :) then off to finish building a roof.

MaxXimus

I just got back from the bar and my "buddys" place. I am feeling g rrrrrrrrrr eat. Thread reopened

security16

but it's a wednesday afternoon and you're all sloshy already

MaxXimus

It was a Tuesday evening for me actually. :s its strange how these things happen.

security16

Well now it's friday evening and I already want to go to bed :P

fcgamer

Quote from: MaxXimus on November 27, 2013, 05:20:58 am
It was a Tuesday evening for me actually. :s its strange how these things happen.

Tuesday used to be my drunken evening of choice - I didn't work late, and it seemed like there was never anything exciting going on that day.  I would love to walk into town and pound back a few, just taking in the sights, meeting random people, and relaxing.  These days though, some buddies go running on Tuesday nights, so I go with.  Not as fun, but more healthful I guess.
Family Bits - Check Progress Below!

https://famicomfamilybits.wordpress.com

MaxXimus

Yeah. Tuesday and once during the weekend seems to be my drinking days. (And every other Friday because it's pay day and my boss buys beer for his employees on pay day.)

Today was payday and I only had 2 beers and decided that was enough. Yay me.

security16

I feel this thread will soon become an AA meeting  ;D

fcgamer

December 01, 2013, 03:17:07 am #43 Last Edit: December 02, 2013, 09:20:47 am by fcgamer
Quote from: MaxXimus on November 29, 2013, 02:44:50 pm
Yeah. Tuesday and once during the weekend seems to be my drinking days. (And every other Friday because it's pay day and my boss buys beer for his employees on pay day.)

Today was payday and I only had 2 beers and decided that was enough. Yay me.

Only 2 beers?!?  That must have been some bottom of the barrel brew...

Post Merge: December 02, 2013, 09:20:47 am

And it is Tuesday night.  I am mildly intoxicated, listing things on ebay.  Amuse me, please.  I think I will go take another shot of that horrible Taiwanese hard liquor that's sitting in my kitchen...
Family Bits - Check Progress Below!

https://famicomfamilybits.wordpress.com

MaxXimus

Drinking buddies woooo hooo! I am about to crack open my first beer. What kind of hard alcohol is it? A rye? Vodka?