My inhibitions are set to -50. Go....

Started by MaxXimus, September 27, 2013, 07:56:51 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

MaxXimus

Some peoples systems can't handle mixing alcohol. In any case it sounds like you had a half decent time haha. Maybe you'll have to go and post in the awkward moments thread now Joe. Or did you behave yourself whilst getting tipsy? :p

UglyJoe

Nah, I behaved myself.  I get more outspoken / affectionate when I drink, but it never gets too bad.  My body gets messed up long before my head does.  I'm pretty sure I would collapse prior to getting drunk proper.

And the vomiting was actually some kind of flu bug with very bad timing.

MaxXimus

Hello old thread. How I have missed you.

I am drinking.

Who else I having a drink or 5 tonight?

nintendodork

*raises hand*

My friend is having her 21st birthday party tonight. We pre-gamed at her apartment before midnight, but now she's barcrawling and, being a baby 20-year-old, I'm left to sulk in my lack of manhood. I had five lemon-ade-ritas (? ? ?) at her apartment but I have a very high tolerance since I almost exclusively drink vodka.
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

MaxXimus

I love vodka.... A LITTle too much. And as such don't drink it.

zmaster18

I've been living a sober lifestyle for 3 months now. I've been off the ganja for a while since I want to spend all my free time doing productive stuff. I still like cannabis, but I want to be without it for a while. I'll get back into once I'm successful at something and have more time to relax.

fcgamer

Quote from: zmaster18 on July 26, 2015, 06:47:40 am
I've been living a sober lifestyle for 3 months now. I've been off the ganja for a while since I want to spend all my free time doing productive stuff. I still like cannabis, but I want to be without it for a while. I'll get back into once I'm successful at something and have more time to relax.

I like your style, and it is something I hope to strive for, starting this week.  The  beer cans keep piling up, and last Tuesday I did something (after drinking too much at a lunch...the older men had kept toasting me with a spirit called Kaoliang, and instead of backing down, I kept going until I did something bad), so I think I will start running in the evenings after work instead.  I've noticed that when I exercise, I tend not to have the desire to drink as much.  I just hope that what I did last Tuesday doesn't set me back too far on my own goals, but I am worried it might have.   :'(  Either way, it's the end of hard liquor for me.
Family Bits - Check Progress Below!

https://famicomfamilybits.wordpress.com

zmaster18

Quote from: fcgamer on July 26, 2015, 08:33:53 am
Quote from: zmaster18 on July 26, 2015, 06:47:40 am

I like your style, and it is something I hope to strive for, starting this week.  The  beer cans keep piling up, and last Tuesday I did something (after drinking too much at a lunch...the older men had kept toasting me with a spirit called Kaoliang, and instead of backing down, I kept going until I did something bad), so I think I will start running in the evenings after work instead.  I've noticed that when I exercise, I tend not to have the desire to drink as much.  I just hope that what I did last Tuesday doesn't set me back too far on my own goals, but I am worried it might have.   :'(  Either way, it's the end of hard liquor for me.

I agree that exercise is good for getting rid of the cravings. When you have a good exercise, you get a natural endorphin high. I never got into alcohol much, I find it boring to be honest.

MaxXimus

I am at a point now where I maybe get drunk once a month and have 1 or 2 beers every few days. As for the ganj... Maybe once a week? I have been too busy with work and such to do those kinds if things all day every day lately.

BonBon

@fcgamer there is nothing wrong with letting loose once and a while even more so when you're around friends or Colleagues. Also don't feel ashamed or guilty if you act a bit out character, that's what the booze does. Personally I've made an ass of myself multiple times drinking it's the nature of the beast. Honestly I'm a bit of a lush I truly believe in work hard play hard. I mean all my bills are paid and I don't have and kids to take care of so I spend my money on retro game collecting and partying hard. I feel I deserve it all my ducks are in a row. So I take the luxury of spending my money on how ever I feel. Bottom line if it isn't affecting your job, happiness, or well being. Go for the glory.

zmaster18

Quote from: Jay-ray on July 26, 2015, 04:31:56 pm
@fcgamer there is nothing wrong with letting loose once and a while even more so when you're around friends or Colleagues. Also don't feel ashamed or guilty if you act a bit out character, that's what the booze does. Personally I've made an ass of myself multiple times drinking it's the nature of the beast. Honestly I'm a bit of a lush I truly believe in work hard play hard. I mean all my bills are paid and I don't have and kids to take care of so I spend my money on retro game collecting and partying hard. I feel I deserve it all my ducks are in a row. So I take the luxury of spending my money on how ever I feel. Bottom line if it isn't affecting your job, happiness, or well being. Go for the glory.

This. If your life is balanced, go for it. Work hard, play harder. But only if you work hard. I used to be like Don't Work, Play Hard 3x a day.

So have you guys tried anything like mushrooms or LSD?  :o   :o

M-Tee

Quote from: nintendodork on July 25, 2015, 10:17:02 pm
*raises hand*

My friend is having her 21st birthday party tonight. We pre-gamed at her apartment before midnight, but now she's barcrawling and, being a baby 20-year-old, I'm left to sulk in my lack of manhood. I had five lemon-ade-ritas (? ? ?) at her apartment but I have a very high tolerance since I almost exclusively drink vodka.

America's drinking age is ridiculous. A diligent student could graduate university before reaching drinking age. A soldier could complete basic training and complete a full tour of duty before reaching drinking age. Just another law from the overly conservative '80s that makes normal people into "criminals" by criminalizing normal activity.

MaxXimus

Quote from: zmaster18 on July 26, 2015, 04:46:17 pm

This. If your life is balanced, go for it. Work hard, play harder. But only if you work hard. I used to be like Don't Work, Play Hard 3x a day.

Ummmm yeah!!

I used to do mushrooms and acid all the time like 7 or 8 years ago. If were all being honest here, I'll admit that I did mushrooms a couple weeks ago actually lol. >.> the kids weren't around and I had the day off work and was offered some so I figured "eh why not?" It was quite an experience I might add. I am sure I looked like some crazy person walking down the street smiling at everything and doing strange things at like 2 in the afternoon.

zmaster18

Quote from: SumixXam on July 26, 2015, 07:02:14 pm
Quote from: zmaster18 on July 26, 2015, 04:46:17 pm

Ummmm yeah!!

I used to do mushrooms and acid all the time like 7 or 8 years ago. If were all being honest here, I'll admit that I did mushrooms a couple weeks ago actually lol. >.> the kids weren't around and I had the day off work and was offered some so I figured "eh why not?" It was quite an experience I might add. I am sure I looked like some crazy person walking down the street smiling at everything and doing strange things at like 2 in the afternoon.

If I could get some LSD more often, I would enjoy tripping out a few times a year. It's such a spiritual adventure and it's soooo silly and fun :P I only did shrooms 7 times and half of them I did it alone and had bad trips. I prefer LSD because it's so mellow and I didn't feel negative once. But shrooms are friggin hilarious with a good friend hahaha :D :D I wish someone would mail me some LSD lol ;)

L___E___T

My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。