My inhibitions are set to -50. Go....

Started by MaxXimus, September 27, 2013, 07:56:51 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

P

Had a few beers this Monday as usual. We took it surprisingly easy with just 3 beers (which is good).

MaxXimus

I went 4 days bone sober. I caved and drank 3 beers today. Im cutting myself off because I am doing so well and don't wanna ruin it.

MaxXimus

February 21, 2014, 06:53:09 pm #62 Last Edit: February 25, 2014, 06:48:57 am by MaxXimus
Noone cares that you stick things in your ass man, okay? Please don't spam useless posts like this. Rule number 2.

The poster for which this post was intended seems to be cropping through his/her posts and deleting them. My post can be ignored now(but not deleted) lol

In other news relevant to this topic, every time I've been drinking lately, I have cut myself off after 4 beers. I'm gaining the power to say no which is really good for me. :) (pats self on the back)

P

MaxXimus

Thanks bud. :) who needs NA when you have FW!

Edit. Narcotics Anonymous.  Not Nintendo Age lol. Although my statement still stands. :p

MaxXimus

Im planning on getting drunk tonight. I have had 4 beers so far

security16

The day i've had i could use a fucking drink. Still waiting on the police to arrive after my ex decided to visit and leave me a "love note"
I managed to not have a full on anxiety attack which was really hard but yay me no panic attack! I think some THC is in order after the wee man is asleep.

MaxXimus

I'll mail you some.  :p JUST KIDDING!  That would be illegal. :p

security16

I'm all good for the green :P just low on booze. It didn't happen anyway projectile vomiting did though :'(
Maybe tonight

MaxXimus

Bump. I have done it again people. Discuss.

fcgamer

What exactly have you done again?  lol
Family Bits - Check Progress Below!

https://famicomfamilybits.wordpress.com

MaxXimus

fcgamer

Quote from: MaxXimus on October 30, 2014, 08:28:49 am
Basically I just got fairly drunk.

Last Saturday I went to a club with my girlfriend, it was a Halloween themed party.  We are not huge club goers (I think!)...my girlfriend says that there are some bad thoughts about clubs in Taiwan (she once called them "slut houses") and a few years shy of 30, and in a steady relationship, my desire for clubs has taken a downward spiral as well.  But there was some live music at this club, featuring some rock bands I had seen before and really enjoyed.  And I am a huge sucker for live rock music from local bands. 

My girlfriend and I both got pretty drunk that night, and I am still amazed that when we got back to my apartment, I was able to cook us each some yummy eggs before calling it a night and heading to bed. 

I have another half marathon to prepare for, this time in March, so I need to get focused on being healthy again or I will run into problems, I know it!

UglyJoe

Company Christmas party!  Two beers and like three glasses of wine.  And the prime rib.  And me awake at 4am, shivering and vomiting and posting on Famicom World since I'll probably have to go puke again in like 15 minutes. :P

fcgamer

Quote from: UglyJoe on December 14, 2014, 01:00:00 am
Company Christmas party!  Two beers and like three glasses of wine.  And the prime rib.  And me awake at 4am, shivering and vomiting and posting on Famicom World since I'll probably have to go puke again in like 15 minutes. :P

Two beers, three glasses a wine, and vomiting?  Such a lightweight!   :P  I think for New Years I'm gonna try to cut out most of my beer drinking