My inhibitions are set to -50. Go....

Started by MaxXimus, September 27, 2013, 07:56:51 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

fcgamer

@Jay-Ray:  I used to feel the same way as you, but I think that the drinking is making my skin condition worse.  Also, the situation that occurred last week was really inexcusable imo, and I would give anything to take it back, if I could.  It went beyond just making an ass out of myself in public with friends, rather it was on the breed of vomiting in my friend's mother's car (well the mother is also my friend), then rejecting help from my friend when she wanted to help care for me, and some more things that I really don't want to get into. 

My friend (the mother) is a rich woman, and has a lot of important connections in the (small) area I live, so I really need her friendship if I want to get involved in business here later (and I do).  So I work hard for 4 years, and finally start to get my break this year, and I do something stupid and jeopardize all of my progress, and also end up hurting one of my best friends here in the process.  Not to mention my skin condition.  So I mentally know that I need a break, and hope I can just put it into action.

Post Merge: July 27, 2015, 03:40:10 am

Regarding drugs:  I used to be of the mentality that drugs were no good, and never wanted to get involved with the stuff.  Now I am of the mentality that I am a bit interested in the effects from drugs, mainly the spiritual aspects and what not.  As someone that is very interested in cultures, traditional culture / religious rituals, etc, you can maybe see the reason for my change in perception, as whether we like to acknowledge it or not, the usage of such plants and herbs were often an important role in the old traditions / customs around the world.

With that said, I am also not the type of person that goes out purchasing illegal drugs, and I certainly don't want to make a habit of that type of stuff either.  I imagine it could end up getting out of control quickly, and in the modern world, with the expectations we have for each other, there is a lot more to be done than just sitting on a porch somewhere tripping, while enjoying nature. 

So it is a mere curiosity for me, but not a reality.
Family Bits - Check Progress Below!

https://famicomfamilybits.wordpress.com

M-Tee

Kaoliang is wild dangerous.  Haha

I only know it by it's local pronunciation, but I recognized it as I read your post. I've seen it as high as 52, maybe 56%. It's been many a winter since I've touched it though.

nintendodork

August 01, 2015, 04:19:37 pm #92 Last Edit: August 01, 2015, 04:25:09 pm by nintendodork
I tripped with a friend last night. I had shrooms, she had acid. Was a good time. No more inside trips for me though. Nature is the only way to go with that kind of thing. Anything else is just a waste of time and serotonin.

That said, I experienced some neat Google Deep Dream-esque visuals on every solid color surface for about three hours. Never had a bad time on either one.

For those that don't know what Deep Dream is:
Spoiler
[close]

I smoke as well, but have been on a break for a few months so I can pass my drug test for my cool job that starts next month. :)
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

MaxXimus

I totally found some mushrooms in my freezer. I have no idea where they came from; probably my brother in law. What ever the case, down the hatch they went. It was just a small amount. Less than 2g (4 stems and a bit)so we shall see what happens. Are any of you fine people indulging in anything this lovely evening?

hippy dave

Happy trails  ;D

I've had a very sober weekend, we've been up all night marathonning episodes of Brooklyn Nine Nine. Oddly, even tho many episodes feature them drinking in a bar, the end of the last episode we watched had them doing so and it suddenly gave me a huge urge to get drunk. Not sure 7 or 8 a.m. on a Sunday is the best time to start that tho...

zmaster18

October 04, 2015, 09:49:47 pm #95 Last Edit: October 04, 2015, 10:15:48 pm by zmaster18
After having a sober lifestyle for a few months, I'm ready to go back to using marijuana. Responsibly this time. I'm in control and I'm ready to relax after a day of shitty, minimum wage work. I earned it. I use my free time to self-educate myself and I think I deserve some special meditation time.

By the way my fellow Canadians, are you voting for Justin Trudeau? I hope he actually has a good (and hopefully fast) plan for legalization. I no longer want to have to track down some bum to buy marijuana from. I should be able to just buy it in a store so I don't have to support criminals and and be able to actually get a good strain too. I wish I could only buy sativa-dominant strains so I'm not tired and have boosted productivity and creativity.

MaxXimus

Holy crap I used to be a lush lol. Barely any booze for me anymore. Strictly pot for this guy, and the occasional LSD trip. ;p

Protoman

I almost never drink, mostly because I don't like the taste of alcoholic beverages.

Beer - yuck
White wine - YUCK
Red wine - yuck, but kiiind of ok
Vodka - ai ai aiii this stings
Whiskey - warm and hot-feeling, nah
Champagne - white wine with carbonation, yuck
wine coolers - TASTY. Because they basically taste like soda, which I love.