FS Repros: FC, SNES, GB

Started by gorgyrip, October 13, 2013, 04:26:41 am

Previous topic - Next topic

gorgyrip

gorgyrip

Pikkon

Also using the same label as retail.

If it was me I would make a custom label and mark it reproduction.

That Guy from Faxanadu

I´ll buy the Titan Warriors cart! Sending PM.

gorgyrip

Trenton_net

Forgive me for asking, but is there a reason you won't ship to Canada or the United States? I noted you said you would only post to Europe.

fcgamer

Quote from: Trenton_net on June 11, 2014, 05:22:10 pm
Forgive me for asking, but is there a reason you won't ship to Canada or the United States? I noted you said you would only post to Europe.

I think it's awesome that he is doing this, personally.  So many times American sellers refuse to ship out of country, or use that stupid ebay global shipping program (making buyers pay inflated prices), so it is a bit of fresh air to see it happen to the Americans for a change.
Family Bits - Check Progress Below!

https://famicomfamilybits.wordpress.com

gorgyrip

It happened so many times that someone from USA refused to ship to Europe, but luckly i have someone in the USA that for a fee gets stuff for me.
I shipped to Canada, Japan, USA, etc so if someone asks i'll do it, but it will be a little more expensive. 4 pounds for a game.

RoZioN

Hi, havent been here in a while but am interested in the following:

SNES PAL ENGLISH
Secret of Mana 2 - 40 pounds
SNES TEST cart 20 pounds
Final Fantasy II cart 20 x2 (both black)
sweet home cart 20 x2

140 GBP total, could you do anything about the price since im buying several games?
Im located in Sweden, PayPal or IBAN transfer.

gorgyrip

RoZioN

For some reason I get a session error when trying to send PMs, tried two brosers,

aaaaanyhow

"Sounds good, Ill transfer tonight"

Thanks!

RoZioN

Got the games last week, played sweet home yesterday, such an awesome game. I havent been able to try the snes-titles but im sure theyre also working fine.

Thanks again!

gorgyrip