March 29, 2024, 08:50:08 am

Anime

Started by kite200, April 28, 2007, 12:03:38 am

Previous topic - Next topic

linkzpikachu

Pardon my last post i was tired when i did it so i wasnt thinking. What i am trying to say is that GG had a good storyline its just the content was a bit too much in terms of ecchi.

i am sory for getting this topic so off track
FUCK YEAH SEAKING!

RegalSin

Since that is my proffession let me explain. In the world of comics you have men and women comics, with the consideration that children are small people. However due to the creation of Indian Jones, ( G rating ) and the 1980's the art slowly shifted from society to childrens book. So now you have geres which are basically still women and men but there is a consideration for family as well. In general something we all could enjoy.

Take Slayers, in the west ( if anybody remember the late night advertisments )
was advertised towards men, but in reality was one big parody, that was meant for girls. Naga was never animated in the series, asides the OVA due to the nature of the character. This is why you only see her in reference. Basically during the early 1990's the Japanimation was taking advantage over the weak strenghts in fiction and our society as a whole.

In the west ( America at least ) we have slowly shifted away from society comics and wented into masked hero's and then furries. The reasons for this is the Christian era ( late 70's ) , Coca-Cola ( commercial 80's ), and Something else I can't remember ( It might have to do with cartoons ). There is also the division of sexploitation ( which is basically society ) into horror, and sci-fi, and the birth of my favorite gere that I invented.

Right now, I am just throwing this out here. People are even dumber, erasist then the way they see things in 1992. They take things too literal. I described the normal housewife, salary man husband relationship and somebody called that slavery. WIth the internet, propaganda, commercialsim, stereotypes, and people reinforcing them, no wonder why somebody would say such a thing.

Here is a good example of why somebody would be compliantive about X material

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAmRSHRwADE
The following is pretty much how one man ruined it for everybody else. No I am talking about the idiots who faked the Twin Towers Bombing.

ecchi.

Page up Page up

nintendodork

Quote from: RegalSin on June 20, 2011, 07:03:16 amI described the normal housewife, salary man husband relationship and somebody called that slavery.
I don't know how long ago it was, but I can assure you that in modern day, it's not normal for the wife to stay at home and cook/clean while the man goes out and gets a job.  Generally both the husband and the wife have jobs (sometimes more than one), and in some cases, so do the kids.

Quote from: linkzpikachu on June 20, 2011, 06:09:46 am
i am sory for getting this topic so off track
You're not taking it off track by talking about a certain anime.  That's what this thread is for.  It's the thing above me that's taking this thread, as well as many others, off track.

Quote from: L___E___T on June 20, 2011, 05:50:54 am
Quote from: RegalSin on June 20, 2011, 12:06:11 am
What in blazes are you talking about?

Did I read this right?  Welcome to our world RegalSin!
Ugh, second.
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

RegalSin

June 20, 2011, 01:23:46 pm #198 Last Edit: June 20, 2011, 01:28:54 pm by RegalSin
I am not going to go into monolauge mode. I am just going to scratch the point, point, point. It is still the norm for women to be at home, while the husband work. Or at least somebody to be at home. Home business, homemaker, home something. It is not normal on the lowest scale possible for two people to go outside day in and day out, for the sake of providing. It would be a nice thing but it is not normal. In most places ( slums, ghetto's , inner cities, and what nots ) people are aspiring towards a goal that could kill them.

Like in that animation "Windaria" the guy became so nuts after being in the city for such a long time, he forgot about his lover, his home, and his people, and blew up the entire city, for monies. That is what you are talking about. People using people until they are not needed. Like Senntient who had one bad lover, and turns into instant femminist, and thus the creation of Princess Sally, the high and mighty tomboyish terrorist. Blowing up the pugly man robotnik and his smithers like assitant. Going wild, like 1969.

Todays world you also have the stay at home husband, and the employee mom. In fact it is more like the girl gets pregnant, and then demands child support, and the fatheris a recovering drug addict.
That is the truth. So when you see an employee mom, she is most likely alone, or the household is unable to afford what they are already using credit on.

About the kids. The family tree is sappose to rise not fall. I tried providing and you know what they did with money, the got the dog neutered with my money. They complain about not having enough money, but the fridge is allways full. Then I tried to buy a computer from my dad, to keep him away from spending money, and he spend five times more on the same damn computer he does not need at all. What I learn is that people old people are crafty as hell. They will allways have money, they are not that stupid.

linkzpikachu

is this from what i was talking about? im so freaking confused....
FUCK YEAH SEAKING!

nintendodork

No.  RegalSin is drifting off into his own little quadrant.

Anyway, I just got the entire series of Neon Genesis Evangelion.  I've wanted to watch it for awhile, but actually started just recently.  It's pretty sweet so far.
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

RegalSin

never watched or finished read the series linear. I played a couple of the games, and have the RPG.

linkzpikachu

What is your problem with green green. It was about how a girls only school had to share with boys only school, and the lives and events of these people. That is all. Duh all kinds of stuff happens when you put the opposite sexs together. You don't like guys being guys or girls being so dirty minded? Maybe that is it? From a mens perspective, the guys look normal but from a womens perspective we look like a bunch of tenticle sex crazed maniacs.

Was it the scene with the girl who communicates with cactus? The obviously reapetitive bath house scene? The sickle girl who obvious spends her time thinking about guys too much. The scene where they make a big deal where a girl students shitt gets wet. Where they gang up against each other. The sneak into the girls room scene. How they knew each other but love was lost.
????????????

Perfectly normal.

linkzpikachu

I dont have a problem with it at all (i am in fact QUITE dirty minded) im just saying it had alot of fanservice and perversion if you will. to me thats what makes an anime good, minus the giant fighting robots
FUCK YEAH SEAKING!

RegalSin

I don't know what your definition of FS is, but I think your talking about gift items, and self promotions that belongs to a product.. Various imagry, is also done, in terms of actions or events that would most likely occur. This is mostly the covers of comics, or in the booklet ( where nobody cares to look ).

What are you talking about? When I see that all I see is a bunch of guys and gals
living together. I have exprienced that, it is called puberty, when you discover yourself can do amazing things, and that girls have something amazing about them. Maybe I am too desensitized, to understand what you mean.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7m_OLgHhEY&feature=related
That pretty much sums up, the previous.

linkzpikachu

I know what its called and you've stated what you see in GG many times, and while i may agree with your opinion im saying that in my personal opinion i think its got a bit too much of ecchi and stuff compared to other animes
FUCK YEAH SEAKING!

RegalSin

Ecchi means dirty minded. GG is not meant to be that on purpose. These are the just the characters playing their normal roles. Like anything else on television ( not cable ) there are standard of limitatations ( like gravity ).

This is why sometimes they split the series, into two differnt series, with mulitple outcomes. One for the new audience ( the people who is new to the something, I mean like kids watching the Krypt Keeper ) and for continuing auidience ( the people who is willing to sit threw a senario of a character eating breakfast, with casual conversation and does nothing else but clean, goes to work, gets into arugmentation, spend money, and even have sexual contact ) Basically a video complitation with extra content, or lost episodes.

Ecchi is with big breasted, law abiding, old used up, continuing people, who will have a moment or two, and maybe, just maybe the motor is able to ram like it should. Not perverted feats ( which has nothing to do with GG ), or new womenly girls, or even the use and abuse of sex within a series.
GG bypasses the above like a tumor, or kidney stone being removed.

FamicomRetroGamer

Pre-ordered:
1. One Piece: Collection One [DVD]
2. Akira Collector's Edition Steelbook Blu-ray [Blu-ray]
3. Dragon Ball Z Kai Part Five [Blu-ray]

Pre'd also: DB BOX 6 [DVD] and Yu-Gi-Oh 10th Anniversary  [Blu-ray] which will be released the upcoming month.

Ordered a few days ago: "Desert Punk: Complete Series (MVM Edition)"

Kino's Journey, Willy Fog, Death Note, etc lots more animes are on my list to buy but for now

TwistedVideoGame

I know this isnt an anime forum, but I was curious if anyone here likes both famicom and anime.

nintendodork

Look at the last 15 pages, and you'll have your answer. :P

TwistedVideoGame

oops sorry about that, I should really pay more attention lol. I feel stupid

Post Merge: August 17, 2011, 04:52:28 pm

anyways, I am a pretty big anime fan. I like alot of anime such as keroro gunso, the melancoly of haruhi suzumiya, clannad, and a few more that im currently watching such as shakugan no shana, lucky star, and higurashi no nako koro ni. And there are alot I also plan on watching.