March 28, 2024, 06:12:13 am

Last Movie/Show You Saw?

Started by Doc, July 29, 2006, 11:13:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

petik1

Terror of Mechagodzilla. The non-shitty english dubbed version.

FamicomRetroGamer

Dragon Ball Kai - Episode 96 Preview

With Kikuchi's music it's so much better! ;D

son_ov_hades

linkzpikachu

FUCK YEAH SEAKING!

FamicomRetroGamer

nintendodork

Some episodes of Talking Classics with Keith Apicary on DVD.
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

son_ov_hades

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers

The nostalgia I get from this is epic.

Jedi Master Baiter

Escape from L.A.

"Welcome to the human race."

ericj

Quote from: Jedi QuestMaster on June 26, 2011, 01:10:06 am
Escape from L.A.

I've never been able to get through this movie without falling asleep, and I've tried to see it a bunch of times.

linkzpikachu

FUCK YEAH SEAKING!

Jedi Master Baiter

Quote from: ericj on June 26, 2011, 02:16:55 am
Quote from: Jedi QuestMaster on June 26, 2011, 01:10:06 am
Escape from L.A.

I've never been able to get through this movie without falling asleep, and I've tried to see it a bunch of times.

Hey! >:( I liked it.

Or were you just saying that to make me mad? :P At least you didn't say 'no offense.'

ericj

Quote from: Jedi QuestMaster on June 27, 2011, 12:42:15 am
Hey! >:( I liked it.

Or were you just saying that to make me mad? :P At least you didn't say 'no offense.'

I've heard it's a good movie, so maybe I'll try to watch it again soon. I didn't mean to offend you or make you mad.  :-*

linkzpikachu

FUCK YEAH SEAKING!

nintendodork

Louie.

A live-action comedy that's loosely based around comedian Louis C.K's life.  I had never seen the show (because I don't get FX) until I received the DVD in the mail today.  I bought the DVD because I'm a big fan of his stand-up and I thought the clips of the show he posted on his Youtube channel were pretty great.  I'm happy to say that I'm very pleased with what I've seen so far, because in the show, he starts off as if it were stand up, and then there are these things called "extended vignettes" that basically tell the story behind one of the jokes he makes onstage, which is why I think the show appeals to fans of his stand-up, because the extended vignettes still retain the humor that's seen in his stand-up.

Even if you've never heard of Louis C.K, I definitely think you should check out the show on FX. The second season is due to air within the next week or so.
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat