May 20, 2022, 09:13:14 am

Introduce yourself...

Started by ClassicGameLabs, August 20, 2006, 08:58:39 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Jase

Quote from: UglyJoe on January 15, 2022, 08:58:45 amHey, welcome!

Thanks! :) 

Quote from: UglyJoe on January 15, 2022, 08:58:45 amWhat games are you getting with the Famicom?

I basically created a bundle and chose the following games along with the machine:

*Xevious

*Nuts & Milk

*Star Luster

*Elevator Action

*Ninja Jajamaru

I've also bought from other sellers: Super Mario Bros., Gradius and Makaimura. I made sure to select games that don't require Japanese fluency and I think that this will be enough to tide me over for a while. ;D

P

It will become the crown of your collection. Welcome to Famicom World!

Jase

Thank you! I'm really looking forward to its imminent arrival.

astrotech1054

Hello, I am new. I like the Famicom and have been meaning to sign up here, and I finally did  :)

I have a few games for it. I like the colorful compact design of the cartridges.

I also like Super Famicom, PC Engine, and SEGA consoles too.

:pacman:

P

Good taste in games and welcome to Famicom World! :)

Sentientprism

Quote from: astrotech1054 on February 03, 2022, 04:03:53 pmHello, I am new. I like the Famicom and have been meaning to sign up here, and I finally did  :)

I have a few games for it. I like the colorful compact design of the cartridges.

I also like Super Famicom, PC Engine, and SEGA consoles too.

:pacman:

Except for the disgusting baby blue cartridges that bootlegs usually use
Anyone remember the name of that weird Japanese NES?

bsa

Hi folks. Just bought myself a dirty, beaten up RF Famicom and a couple of cartridges. Have been doing a lot of reading, trying to figure out how I'm going to get it going, and stumbled on this forum. Looks like there's some great information here!

UglyJoe