Pets

Started by nintendodork, May 25, 2009, 08:20:30 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

JC

June 07, 2009, 09:20:28 pm #15 Last Edit: June 07, 2009, 11:40:39 pm by JC
A mutt. Beats me what it is.

Jedi Master Baiter

Quote from: nintendodork on June 07, 2009, 09:19:10 pm
Heee iss Franz Kaf-KA....FranzKafka!  Be careful if you get him piiiissssedd, he'll smite you with metal for fiissstttss

Cute cat UglyJoe, kind of reminds me of my first cat I adopted.  As for JC's brother's dog...um..what kind of dog is that?

Haha... metamorphosis. :D

Yeah, what  kind of dog is that, JC?

JC

Lab, German shepherd, chow mix, I'm told.

nintendodork

I found this little guy sleeping on our deck a little while ago. 

Must be a stray.  None of our cats are/were pregnant, and none of the people around us have cats. 

:3
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

Rogles

That is... an amazing cat.
( ยด_ゝ`)

JC

When I was young, anonymous people would drop off cats at my house. It was great. I had about 10 cats back then.

FamicomFreak

awwww that kitten is so cute!
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

namzep

I have a couple of domestic short-hair cats.  Picture of them:

P.S. That's my roommate's room.  Hence, why it's so girly.

travisahhs

here's my Oreo

Kitten Picture

Fully grown

he'll be 2 years old in November

FamicomFreak

OMG so cute!!! There is a cat that lives outside that looks like that! She is very sweet!

manuel

Mmh... Oreo...
That's one cute cat!

FamicomFreak

Here is one I took last night of Jumbo my loving cat!

L___E___T

I want a serval cat.  They kick ass.
My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

LocalToast

So what kind of personalities does everyone's cats have? I don't have pics but I can give a brief bio of each of my 7 cats.

Scooby - First cat we found in a bush near our porch. He's getting older but he's really lovable and nice. Wrestles with Yuki alot. Declawed.

Shaggy - Second cat we adopted from PAWS. When we first met him he just meowed alot and cuddled, but now he just hides under the bed or on the top bunk and is pretty antisocial. He meows every time you get close to him or touch him. His breath stinks. Declawed.

Yuki - (Japanese for "snow") A completely white cat we adopted from PAWS. He is the WEIRDEST cat I know. He also sheds profusely when you pet/hold him. Some weird things he does are bring up random items from the basement (feathers, pictures of me, a little baggie containing a baby tooth, etc.), roll around near the front door, and sleep with his face on the floor. Also meows alot. Declawed.

Coco - Little siamese cat who is cross-eyed. She's pretty antisocial too. She only really likes my sister, and she only really comes out at night. Other than that she sleeps wherever or hides under a bed. Declawed.

Nico - Fluffly black and white cat. Pretty lovable and easy to snuggle with. Has a pathetic meow. Kind of fat. Declawed.

Bagira - My stepdad's cat. Fat, all dark-black cat. He rolls around and attacks random things, and is very defensive of his stomach (don't pet it or he'll start clawing at you). He meows rarely but when he does it's really funny. He has all of his claws. (In fact I got cut today by him)

Mufasa - Antisocial, grey fluffy cat. I honesty have nothing else to say about him, because I rarely see him.

nintendodork

We have lots of outside cats, so for the two inside "pet" cats we have;

Bootsie - I've had her since I was 10.  It's mother (another cat who hangs around our house) abandoned her when she was very small, and since she was the only pure white cat we've ever had (still never have had another one), we decided to keep her in the house.  As a kitten, she was very antisocial, but after 2 months or so, she became extremely nice, and cuddly with humans, but hated (and still hates) other animals.  She's now somewhere around 4 or 5 years old, and she isn't as loving now, but she is more than she was as a small kitten.  Over time, the fur on her ears, tip of her tail, and lightly on her back, has turned from snow white to yellow.  It's a very interesting combination of colors, and I feel lucky to have her as a pet.  She's 14 pounds, and has all of her claws (because she goes outside sometimes).

Petey- He was originally an outdoor cat, and he would've stayed like that if it weren't for my niece :P  His whole life, he's been a very loving cat, and he's always attracted to humans.  He loves other animals, too.  He's always been the same colors, you'll have to refer to my picture for that, because it's hard to explain, all I'll say is that he's black with stripes that are a lighter shade of black, a few random blotches of brown, and white paws, belly/chest, parts of the face, and the tip of the tail.  He's around 6 or 7 pounds, and he also has all of his claws, because he was never meant to be an indoor cat.
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat