March 28, 2024, 01:00:37 am

Last Movie/Show You Saw?

Started by Doc, July 29, 2006, 11:13:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

nintendodork

Quote from: UglyJoe on June 22, 2009, 07:49:25 am
Quote from: nintendodork on June 20, 2009, 10:50:01 pm
Home Movies.  I feel like I watched this show when I was younger, but I know I haven't.  Either way, I love it.  It's a great show.

Thinking of Science Court (wiki), maybe?
I do remember watching that, but that's not why I feel like I've watched HM before.
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

Mindfreak

Watching That 70's Show right now. :P

manuel

Tom & Jerry

A childhood favourite...

son_ov_hades

Passport to Latin America

I want to go to Belize now.

thegreatgonzo

I saw Taken the other day. Outstanding movie. Also saw Outlander, which is a spaceman-meets-vikings-and-joins-up-to-battle-alien-beastie type movie  ;) It was still good...even Ron Perlman had a small part in it. The last movie I saw was Fanboys. It was pretty fun, especially when the Star Wars nerds taunt and get into a fight with Star Trek nerds.
Dance, puppets... dance!

nintendodork

Silent Library, and now I'm watching DJ and The Fro

Best shows on MTV since Beavis & Butthead.
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

manuel

Game Center CX on Everybody's Wii channel.

Arino playing Splatterhouse

Rogles

Quote from: nintendodork on June 24, 2009, 03:07:20 pm
Silent Library, and now I'm watching DJ and The Fro

Best shows on MTV since Beavis & Butthead.

Like the Japanese game show  "Silent Library"? Because that show is a stroke of genius.
( ´_ゝ`)

nintendodork

Yeah, they "ported" it to MTV.  The host is Japanese, but the people in the show are American.  There are also Japanese cut scenes sometimes.

Rogles

Ah, I see. It seems like the Japanese version would be funnier though, because they're so reserved. :P
( ´_ゝ`)

Rogles

Currently watching Borat... It's amazing.
( ´_ゝ`)

FamicomFreak

Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

nintendodork

manuel

Dragon Quest IX video on the Wii.

nintendodork

Futurama.  I can't wait for the new episodes!