What are you listening to now?

Started by Doc, July 29, 2006, 11:15:14 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

nintendodork

I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

manuel

Teshima Aoi - Hikari (from the soundtrack of Wii game "Fragile")

son_ov_hades

Dimmu Borgir - Blessings Upon the Throne of Tyranny

nintendodork

I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

133MHz

nurd

nintendodork

Foo Fighters--The Pretenders, and then Everlong

UglyJoe

Quote from: nintendodork on May 07, 2009, 08:09:19 pm
Foo Fighters--The Pretenders, and then Everlong

Oooh, I love Everlong.  I bought the The Color and the Shape rerelease just for that song.

Okay, for that song and for their cover of Baker Street.

JC

Cover of Baker Street? I love the original, but a Foo cover? Hmm...hadn't heard of that one.

UglyJoe

http://skreemr.com/link.jsp?id=675A4A5D505C&artist=Foo%20Fighters&title=Baker%20Street

It's a good cover.  Different enough to be unique, but similar enough that you can actually tell what they're covering.

JC

Thx for the link. It's terrible, imo. It alternates between rock and almost lounge, and loses the tinge of hope in the hopeless that the original better captures.

nintendodork

Royal Bliss- Save Me

I know it sounds stupid, but it's an ok song.

zombiepowder

OBEY GIANT
巨人を靡く。
Submit to Mugen
ムゲンを屈伏。

manuel

Tailsko