manuel

Some newer Mythbusters episodes

Jedi Master Baiter

linkzpikachu

Dragonaut: the resonance 1&2
Gurren Lagann ep. 5
FUCK YEAH SEAKING!

nensondubois

May 28, 2011, 09:28:40 pm #1954 Last Edit: May 29, 2011, 08:55:13 pm by nensondubois
Some Superhero movie called something like "Superheor Movie". Was quite funny. ;D

Post Merge: May 29, 2011, 08:55:13 pm

Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides
Pretty crazy and I Really liked it a lot.

nintendodork

I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

Jedi Master Baiter

manuel

So, which version did you watch?

linkzpikachu

FUCK YEAH SEAKING!

Jedi Master Baiter

Quote from: manuel on May 31, 2011, 04:22:07 am
So, which version did you watch?

Dragon Dynasty - which was roughly 1h 40 min (so 100 min).  We watched it in Cantonese subbed.  It had two options:

-5.1 surround
-original mono (<- I chose this one because I wanted to hear the original unremixed music) ;D

Good deal. :) But the movie itself wasn't what I was expecting from reading some reviews.

It had just as much silliness as other Jackie Chan movies (if not more) like Rumble in the Bronx & the Rush Hours.  But it did get dead serious at the end, & the stunts were probably the biggest I've seen than in any other Jackie Chan movie.

FamicomRetroGamer

Dragon Box 4 - Disc 24 - Episode 167

Only one episode left and then it's time to wait for the 5th Dragon Box to arrive.

Android & Cell Saga surely is the one with more action and Super Saiyajin power than the other sagas.

Dragon Ball in Japanese = Epic awesome! ;D

petik1

Tron Legacy.

hamona hamona hamona

linkzpikachu

Green Hornet

actually stayed awake through the whole thing this time
FUCK YEAH SEAKING!

nintendodork

The Hangover II. 

About what I expected.  Pretty funny at some parts.
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

linkzpikachu

FUCK YEAH SEAKING!