Message Board updates

Started by Alex930, July 29, 2006, 11:48:12 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

JC

08/08/06 -- ok dudes...I put up a new header image for the forum. I'm unsure of whether or not I like it. It's less distracting that the black one that was up, but still seems to be missing something...let me know what you think -- and yes, those are muddied Mr. Disks!

JC

That's the avant-garde style of it, dude. Ask vealchop...he's the advertising buff.

JC

No, the letters were all the same size before. I thought that was boring.

JC

Doc

Yeah, it covers only half of the top of the screen on my FireFox.

JC

Let me know what you all think: vealchop's forum logo or just stick with the old one?

Doc

The new one is AWESOME! Love it!

JC

Good. It'll stay, then. I certainly like it more than the muddied Disk-kuns, which were actually just an accident and something I couldn't figure out how to fix. Hehe.

vealchop

Cool guys, glad ya like! If you have any cool ideas you'd like to see let me know!
-chop

JC

Everything you see on the forum is .gif. That's what SMF 1.0.7 requires. The muddiness was a problem I probably could have fixed had I tried a little harder. I think it was a conversion problem. Now that I have Photoshop, conversion shouldn't be an issue.

super56k

It's cool.  It has a nice retro feel to it. :)
I am currently working on a homepage...  details to follow.

JC

11/05/06 -- note the boards' reorganization. Makes more sense to me this way, but if anyone's got any problems with it, let me know.

JC

11/12/06 -- forum updated from 1.0.7 to 1.0.8; we're still working on 1.0.9.

JC

Um. Didn't quite make it to 1.0.9 -- so soon enough we'll update again. All's a go for now. Let us know if you find any problems with 1.0.8.

JC

You'll have to give me more details. Or maybe I'll just acquire FireFox to see for myself.