Game Identification

Started by Doc, July 30, 2006, 12:16:18 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Slushie

Quote from: kite200 on January 04, 2007, 11:07:15 pm
moai kun

Thanks alot. ;D And it's also for sale on ebay, I gotta get it.

(And sorry for not posting in this topic, I didn't see it. If I ever need another game finding help, I'll post in here.)

Doc

Stickied. This thread is officially for people who need help with game titles. :)

mundocombo

Hi! good! i really need help with the names of Famicom games, the ones that have the title in english are ok but the others... I have no way to find out it's names since I buy from japan directly, mostly looking at the pics... I need to learn japanese right now... sigh!
So, maybe you can help me to name the games I've shown in the pictures in my presentation thread:

http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=523.15

I Can make direct pics of the portraits too. Who knows, maybe some of you can tell the name of the game just looking at its japanese title... that would speed the identification a lot.

BTW, can you tel me any list with names and the image of the box of the games?

Thx a lot!

Let me know

JC

Hey, I'd like to help, but you're going to have to post the individual games you need to identify. It's hard to see them in those pics of the shelves. :) Nice HUGE collection! Jealous.

kite200

I can read japanese fairly well, please post better pics tho of individual games. you can post a few at a time if you like. Then I can try to translate for you like I did with valkyrie no bouken in some other topic on this board
ステキ

JC

January 17, 2007, 04:00:24 pm #50 Last Edit: January 31, 2007, 12:10:08 am by JC
Ok. I need help identifying these, please. Probably need someone who can read Japanese.

[Removed]

[Removed]

[Removed]

[Removed]

I know that 3. is Akumajou Special, but what does it say before the "III".

featherplucknfilms

Zatsugaku Olympic Part II

Zatsugaku Olympic

Akumajou III

Last one, right now I don't know

vealchop

-chop

JC

madman

So I've asked my HK guy to track down some Mario multicarts and other pirates, he sent me a pic of this:

Is this just a SMB1 pirate?

JC

I can't read the Japanese, but my best guess would be yes, based on the cart image.

featherplucknfilms

Just says Super Mario Brothers

JC

February 09, 2007, 11:02:10 am #57 Last Edit: March 01, 2007, 11:55:07 pm by JC
What's this one?

[Removed]

kite200

the golf beutiful girls classic.

its a hentai game
ステキ

JC