133MHz

Dilbert - omg I love that show

Flash1087

The Matrix. Best one of the three.

manuel

Quote from: Flash1087 on January 29, 2008, 12:22:24 am
The Matrix. Best one of the three.

Amen.

I watched Columbo last night. Season 3 episode 1.

djdac

Har the cat

Intergalactic cat says: Is this planet Earth?

Paul-FC

Street Fighter The Movie [live Action]

MaxXimus

FamicomFreak

Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

manuel

soccer
Rostock vs Bayern Munich 1-2
Go Munich! ;D

MaxXimus

Quote from: FamicomFreak on February 01, 2008, 07:13:21 pm
cloverfield

What did you think of cloverfield? I thought it was pretty good. The girl I went with got sick watching it though. Apparently a lot of people did. there were people throwing up in the bathrooms and everything. I guess the whole swinging camera got the best of them, haha. :P

JC

Hollywood sucks and so does most of the shit it puts out. But! I liked Juno. If you haven't seen it, it's probably the most clever comedy since Napoleon Dynamite (a movie I hated, by the way, and one I hate to use for comparison purposes). Juno is highly recommended -- it's the best movie I've seen in about three years, which is saying a lot, because I'm very critical, almost cynical, when it comes to films.

MaxXimus

Yeah. I heard Juno was a great movie. I can't wait to see it.

Milky B

I saw There Will Be Blood.  Daniel Day Lewis is the man of course.  It was really good and I like how it sort of documents I time of early america we don't see that much.  I've read a lot of reviews which have have praised the soundtrack a lot (which is by Johnny Greenwood of Radiohead) but honestly I thought the movie seemed to rely on the soundtrack a little too much.  The use of music was slightly manipulative and made you feel like you were being pulled along by the music rather than any kind of story.  That's how I felt at least.  A lot of people didn't seem to have this problem.  See it and tell me what you think.

FamicomFreak

Quote from: JC on February 02, 2008, 04:00:03 pm
Hollywood sucks and so does most of the shit it puts out. But! I liked Juno. If you haven't seen it, it's probably the most clever comedy since Napoleon Dynamite (a movie I hated, by the way, and one I hate to use for comparison purposes). Juno is highly recommended -- it's the best movie I've seen in about three years, which is saying a lot, because I'm very critical, almost cynical, when it comes to films.

Yeah I like how June(Junebug) has this weird attitude towards things lol I hope to see her in more movies.
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com