great song if you actually pay attention to the lyrics
FUCK YEAH SEAKING!

JC

son_ov_hades

Nine Inch Nails - Into the Void

FamicomRetroGamer

Dragon Ball: Final Bout Opening Theme

Parodius Duh

Skinny Boys - Skinny (They cant get enough)

linkzpikachu

The sound of a Bad Buzzin' Half Dozen motor (chevy inline 6 cyl. motor with about 400HP
FUCK YEAH SEAKING!

nintendodork

I believe I've said this to you before, but this thread is meant to be for music, and you hardly ever actually post music in this thread.  It should be fairly obvious that the title is asking what song you're listening to now.  Just wanted to post that here so other people can see it as well.

The Notorious B.I.G's Ready to Die album.
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

linkzpikachu

Then "what song/music are you listening to right now" would be a better title
FUCK YEAH SEAKING!

nintendodork

That specific of a title shouldn't be needed, since everyone seems to understand it except you.
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

Jedi Master Baiter

Speak for yourself:

Quote from: Jedi QuestMaster on June 17, 2007, 10:26:53 pm
The voice of Sumner telling me I'm about to die - seriously, that's too disturbing.
:P

nintendodork

Well, like several things on this board, it's okay once in awhile, but almost every time I see linkzpikachu post in this thread, it isn't music related at all.  I didn't mean to make a big deal out of this, but oh well.

The Black Keys- The Only One

son_ov_hades

Sir Richard Bishop - The Romany Trail

See that was easy.  :P

linkzpikachu

June 14, 2011, 07:16:09 am #1588 Last Edit: June 14, 2011, 11:43:23 am by linkzpikachu
Quote from: nintendodork on June 13, 2011, 11:16:53 pm
That specific of a title shouldn't be needed, since everyone seems to understand it except you.

im a dumbass what can i say  ;)

Post Merge: June 14, 2011, 11:43:23 am

Rusted from the Rain-billy talent
Attalus a local band who is actually pretty good
FUCK YEAH SEAKING!

nensondubois

Bob Scumaci, Mark Davis, Brian Schmidt - [Zoop] Zuckerman's Summer Flight

Total time and counting: 32 minutes.