Want to know how to dump and write FDS disks?

Started by JC, August 18, 2008, 09:47:11 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

JC

Let's keep the donations coming. :)

I plan to let this run for a few more weeks; I'm awaiting my dupe games, and I need to donate!

Q: If I end up donating more than anyone else, do I get two free games?

JC

We're at about $75...just need $25 more to hit the $100 mark, which is the least we need.

I know, I know...you're eagerly waiting to see the lot from which you will pick your two free carts. (should arrive soon)

ericj

JC

Still need $25. I've secured the FDS's and they're just about ready to ship.

PatMan33

October 04, 2008, 07:22:10 pm #19 Last Edit: October 04, 2008, 07:30:52 pm by PatMan33
25 bucks? I can do that, where's the sign up thingy or whatever?

**EDIT**
Dur, way to go Pat. It was right there in bold and you missed it.

**EDIT EDIT**

JC

Thanks for the donations everyone: ericj, MaxXimus, PatMan33, AndyArcade and others. This donation drive is officially closed. The items will ship to 133MHz on Monday. They're going insured Surface, so let's be patient. :)

PatMan33

We could play a game of correspondence chess while we wait! The time will just fly by! :P

ericj

Who was the donation winner and gets to choose the 2 carts?

JC

You. But the carts aren't here yet. That's what happens when you choose the slow shipping option. :-\

PatMan33

There was a contest going on? What were the specifics of that?

JC

PatMan33

JC

It was very close between the two of you...but he edged ya.

chimyfolkbutter

Cool.. I hope 133 can figure out writing to disk.  It has been very difficult to get FDSLoader to write to disk.  The only way successful way that I have written to disk is by using CopyMaster or Disk Hacker. 

wolf9545

Has anyone followed this set of instructions? http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=1575.0

Gives you instructions on how to make a back up.  Didn't know if it actually worked.  Does say that you use "disk keeper".  Anyone have a copy of the image to put up on this site so other people can use it?  I see 133MHz asked too a while ago but no one ever responded to him.