What are you listening to now?

Started by Doc, July 29, 2006, 11:15:14 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

nintendodork

Pretty cool, but I never heard him say Da Da Da, just Ba Ba Ba. :D
Seeing the title "The Mc-Gurk effect", I though it was going to be related to Home Movies. :(
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

nensondubois

October 31, 2009, 11:27:25 am #1066 Last Edit: October 31, 2009, 02:14:48 pm by nensondubois
I heard Ba Ba Ba, not Da Da Da.

nintendodork

I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

nensondubois

nintendodork

>_>  

I like the music video because it's hilarious.  I hope you're not serious though.  :-X

thegreatgonzo

I think the Gary Jules version of Mad World (which was used in Donnie Darko) is the best version IMO....
Dance, puppets... dance!

nintendodork

That's what I was listening to when I posted that.  According to iTunes, the artist is Michael Andrews. ???

Now I'm listening to this really cool sound demo NES ROM.  The tracks are completely original, and I really want to share it with all of you!

nensondubois

Quote from: thegreatgonzo on October 31, 2009, 04:03:24 pm
I think the Gary Jules version of Mad World (which was used in Donnie Darko) is the best version IMO....

No way; it's too cliched. :)

Right now:

Nigel Mansell's World Championship Racing: Title (SNES SPC)

Rogles

Team Nekokan - Sylpheed
>_> I haven't listened to them in forever. They're like the only J-rock band I like.
Also, nice music video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eA525di1idY
( ยด_ゝ`)

JC

nensondubois

nintendodork

Fiction Company- Design

It's off the Napoleon Dynamite soundtrack, and I've tried looking for other songs by them, but no luck so far. :(

JC

nensondubois

I like the techno version better but it's still pretty damn good.

Right now: I can't believe my soundtrack came in just 2 days! Prepare to download it soon! It's not even at Galbadia!

JC