March 28, 2024, 09:48:49 am

Last Movie/Show You Saw?

Started by Doc, July 29, 2006, 11:13:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

UglyJoe

thegreatgonzo

Dance, puppets... dance!

turbo D

My Neighbor Totoro rulez! I have to watch it now, haha.
FC HVC-001 HC4593710 CPU-GPM-02 1989
FDS HVC-022 D1072158 FD7201P 6602 + new belt!
My FF setup!

UglyJoe

nurd

thegreatgonzo

Quote from: turbo D on September 27, 2008, 11:23:48 pm
My Neighbor Totoro rulez! I have to watch it now, haha.

My daughter usually watches this movie once every day. It replaced her previous favorite "Spirited Away" and "The Little Mermaid"
Dance, puppets... dance!

UglyJoe

Flash1087

Max Payne. Not bad, actually. Pretty close to the games, more so than most adaptations.

JC

Watched Alien last night. I'd never seen it before, and while I'm bored by a lot of movies, I really liked it. :)

thegreatgonzo

No Country for Old Men. Highly reccomended. Can't believe Woody Harrelson scored a role in it. Josh Brolin really has come into his own with his acting, from "Goonies" teen to skate rat in "Thrashin'" (skating against the Daggers! Radical!), and now pulling off roles in Planet Terror, No Country for Old Men and "W". He's overdue for some recognition. He wasn't a bad SNL host, either... too bad he was overshadowed by so many cameos that night.
Dance, puppets... dance!

son_ov_hades

I saw "No Country For Old Men" in the theaters, it's one of the best movies I've ever seen.

djdac

nurd

Max Payne.

Some parts were a lot like Resident Evil...

thegreatgonzo

Gremlins 2: the New Batch.. it was so awful I was thoroughly entertained. Thank god they had gene-splicing potions laying all over the place!
Dance, puppets... dance!

JC

Hopkins vs. Pavlik  -- what a joke Pavlik is! :P