Last Movie/Show You Saw?

Started by Doc, July 29, 2006, 11:13:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Jedi Master Baiter

nensondubois

NintendoKing

Quote from: nensondubois on April 26, 2010, 04:10:49 pm
The new Star Trek movie.

You should also watch "Star Trek: Of Gods and Men" its the other new Star Trek film 2008 release. Renegade Studios packs it with any purchase from their store, I recommend buying one of the Star Trek posters.

JC

nensondubois

Quote from: The Uninvited Gremlin on April 27, 2010, 10:50:09 am
The new Star Trek movie.

You should also watch "Star Trek: Of Gods and Men" its the other new Star Trek film 2008 release. Renegade Studios packs it with any purchase from their store, I recommend buying one of the Star Trek posters.

I'll definitely ask for that one. :)

NintendoKing

Quote from: nensondubois on April 28, 2010, 01:37:11 pm
Quote from: The Uninvited Gremlin on April 27, 2010, 10:50:09 am
The new Star Trek movie.

I'll definitely ask for that one. :)

I have allowed quite a few of my friends locally to watch it and all of them were amazed by how great it truely is.

The film is very fun to watch all the way through, it has a few slow parts but all the slow parts are definitely needed to fill in the story.

It is definitely my 4th favorite Star Trek film, out of the 12 that exist... which says alot about how good it is.  It is a must own for any Trekkie or just a casual fan of Star Trek IMHO.

linkzpikachu

FUCK YEAH SEAKING!

nintendodork

Currently watching the newest episode of The Simpsons.  That Kesha opening was pretty great.
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

Cam3ron@FW

Fourth kind - Scary frigging movie about alien abduction.  Featuring real footage  :-X
Consoles I own (by Generation):

1st: N/A 2nd: Colecovision 3rd: Game Boy Pocket 4th: Game Boy Color, SNES 5th: N64, N64DD, PS1 Sega Saturn  6th: Xbox, 2 Gamecubes, Dreamcast, PSP, DS 7th: Wii, Xbox 360, Ps3

FamicomRetroGamer

Kesha - Tik Tok

I love that chick. ;D

tankexmortis

I just got the complete Iron King from a discount shop. It's this crazy live-action Japanese show with a singing cowboy and his sidekick that transforms into a giant robot. I watched the first episode. It's glorious.

FamicomFreak

Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

FamicomRetroGamer

Watched a new video on YouTube with a guy and a girl, it was funny but her nipples were distracting me.

Cam3ron@FW

Probably one of the best movies I've seen, although corny sometimes...
Consoles I own (by Generation):

1st: N/A 2nd: Colecovision 3rd: Game Boy Pocket 4th: Game Boy Color, SNES 5th: N64, N64DD, PS1 Sega Saturn  6th: Xbox, 2 Gamecubes, Dreamcast, PSP, DS 7th: Wii, Xbox 360, Ps3