Contributor's Thread

Started by JC, August 20, 2006, 02:09:23 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

FamicomFreak

Quote from: JC on September 15, 2007, 11:07:34 pm
We're always looking for help! So, yes! Just be sure to follow the review format and everything will be cool. :)

Yeah I was checking it out yesterday, so I'll give it a shot
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

Switchstance

I'll try to send again e-mails to JC and FamicomL but it doesn't work, I have the same problem about e-mails bouncing, mailer-demon send it back, I tried @famicomworld.com and @hotmail adress. none of them work, so Josh if you're online, send me a message I would send this review for you. Thanks.
Famicom lover

JC

September 27, 2007, 06:36:53 pm #47 Last Edit: September 27, 2007, 06:58:19 pm by JC
You can try jerahcordova[at]yahoo.com.

EDIT: I just checked my email @hotmail and found a MK2 review in my inbox.

EDIT: I just checked my email @yahoo and found it there, too.

Switchstance

Cool man, but for no reason mailer-deamons e-mails are coming. Weird American servers  ;D
Famicom lover

Jedi Master Baiter

133MHz

Lol ;D!!! Actually in most of Linux distros, daemon is translated to 'demonio' (demon) by the translators for the spanish version of the distro ::). That may be the cause for Switchstance's confusion ;)

Switchstance

Famicom lover

JewWario

October 15, 2007, 09:16:02 pm #52 Last Edit: October 15, 2007, 09:31:10 pm by JewWario
I am sending you (via email) information and links to my pictures (as opposed to links to other people's stuff) of three items for your accessories site. I've tried to write as much info as I can for the items. If you need other pictures I can take some for you.

The first is the Mahjong controller by Capcom, the second is the Game Repeater, and the third is the Joy Radar.

Do you need anything more than just a short write-up and images? Anything specific?

Hope I can help a great site,
JewWario

JC

The cleanest looking images possible and a short write-up are all we need. Thanks a bunch for your contributions! Let us know if you've got anything else to submit. :D

manuel

How would you guys like a section on the FW homepage about Famicom-related books and magazines?

I've made a thread like that once:
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=207.0

I thought it might be nice to have a short review with some pics of every book, info on availability, price, etc. on the main site.
I also have almost all copies of the retro game magazines Gameside and its predecessors "Used Games" and Yuugee", which often feature Famicom stuff.

I could at least contribute contents for all the stuff I own.

Doc

That sounds like a marvelous idea! :) It would certainly be interesting to see what kind of press the Famicom would have back then.

manuel

This would mostly be about recent books, though.

JC

That'd be cool. We'd have to smooth out the details, but I'd love to find out more about what the Japanese have to say about Famicom.

Walky

I'll post good pictures of my NES Test Station (outside and inside) once I have it here.

manuel

Quote from: JC on January 08, 2009, 08:09:35 pm
That'd be cool. We'd have to smooth out the details, but I'd love to find out more about what the Japanese have to say about Famicom.

Tell me what you'd like to have in the reviews and I'll see what I can do.