Last Movie/Show You Saw?

Started by Doc, July 29, 2006, 11:13:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

son_ov_hades

Jedi Master Baiter

FamicomFreak

Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

Nightstar699

AVGN's review of Ninja Gaiden. I feel like a badass now, I beat that game a few years ago 8)
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

UglyJoe

I finally got around to watching American Hardcore.

JC

Jedi Master Baiter

Quote from: Nightstar699 on February 07, 2010, 04:44:19 pm
AVGN's review of Ninja Gaiden. I feel like a badass now, I beat that game a few years ago 8)

That's how I feel whenever AVGN reviews a game I played.

cavanor

watched The Hurt Locker yesterday.  Really liked it.  I've been in a bit of an Iraq war mood as of late.  Watched the full series of Generation Kill as well.  Having wisdom teeth removed the other day means I'm rocking the couch for a while.

Jedi Master Baiter

How does it compare with the book? Does it stay on topic or does it look like they changed a lot of stuff (yeah, I know - change real life incidents :P).

UglyJoe

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SaFTm2bcac

QuoteThis fascinating, brilliant 20-minute video narrates the history of the "Amen Break," a six-second drum sample from the b-side of a chart-topping single from 1969.

nintendodork

February 10, 2010, 07:49:19 pm #1525 Last Edit: February 10, 2010, 08:13:33 pm by nintendodork
Shin Chan.  I wish Adult Swim would still show/dub new episodes. :(

Edit*  According to Wikipedia, the show is 'going to continue running into February 2010'.  Woohoo!
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

Nightstar699

Yeah, I love Shin Chan. I saw the Aqua Teen Hunger Force movie.
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

Jedi Master Baiter

UglyJoe

Meeting People Is Easy
(Radiohead documentary)