March 28, 2024, 06:05:26 am

Last Movie/Show You Saw?

Started by Doc, July 29, 2006, 11:13:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

UglyJoe

How did this thread get buried? ;D

Just got back from Star Wars: The Force Awakens.  It was really good!

zmaster18

Quote from: UglyJoe on December 19, 2015, 07:03:10 pm

It was such a good movie. It totally felt classic and there was nothing bad about it. Can't wait for the next one.

manuel

Quote from: UglyJoe on December 19, 2015, 07:03:10 pm

I watched it too on opening day.
Pretty impressive in IMAX 3D.

Protoman

First Blood.

Aka "the first Rambo". Great movie, one of those 80s action flicks that makes you think and feel as well as be entertained.

BaconBitsKing

I discovered The Office and watched it from start to finish. It's a great show that I wish I'd found sooner. It's not as good after season 7, but still worth watching.

After that, I watched the British version. I'd say it's equally good, but should've had more episodes.

Movie-wise, I watched Godzilla 1954 again last night. It will always be my favorite because of how he is portrayed as a metaphor for the WWII Atomic bombings.

M-Tee

Daredevil Season 2 and caught up on season 2 of Better Call Saul.

@Protoman
I highly suggest reading the First Blood novel which the movie was based on.

Jedi Master Baiter

ParaNorman

The pinnacle of stop motion mastery.

Protoman

Saw three movies today (still on sick leave so not much to do)

Ferris Bueller's Day Off
Frankie & Johnny
The Panic in Needle Park

and now going to put on Taxi 2

MaxXimus

I watched Mike and dave need wedding dates. It got bad ratings but I found it hilarious.

Jedi Master Baiter

I finally saw Mad Max: Fury Road. I felt the beginning was wonky with all the flashbacks and monologue, but the rest of the film played out really well. I was furious that I didn't have the time to see this in theaters (stupid job).

Next I'm going to see The Force Awakens (another film I didn't get to see in theaters (stupid job)).

Protoman

The Departed. Wasn't as good as I expected. Now I want to see the hong kong original instead

MWK

Hey, I have 2 free invites to the TorrentDay community, so if anyone's interested, throw me a PM 8)

UglyJoe

nintendodork

Fellini Satyricon. Bonkers film from 1969 based on one of the oldest known works of satire. Definitely worth a watch if you like weird stuff.
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

Jedi Master Baiter

Blade Runner 2049
...was not disappointed.

I was confused about one thing, though. Has anyone else here seen it?