March 28, 2024, 08:44:36 am

Last Movie/Show You Saw?

Started by Doc, July 29, 2006, 11:13:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

NintendoKing

nintendodork

Everyone in my school wants to see that because it was partially made in Lenox, and I think it looks ok.  What did you think of it?
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

NintendoKing

Quote from: nintendodork on March 07, 2010, 07:06:05 pm
Everyone in my school wants to see that because it was partially made in Lenox, and I think it looks ok.  What did you think of it?

I like the original better, but for a remake its not half bad. I saw it because I am a huge Romero fan and like to see remakes and compare.

nintendodork

Phew.  Just watched the Puberty episode.  All original awkwardness is still in tact, which makes the first episode even better. :D
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

nensondubois

Blankman. :D a very cheesy movie but still good and funny.

nintendodork

Using my dad's laptop to catch up on my Youtube subscriptions.  Right now, I'm watching James Rolf's "Forgotten Video Formats" special, and AVGN's Pong Consoles review.

FamicomFreak

Saw Alice in wonderland and it was blah... There seemed to be something missing but I can't quite get to it.....
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

NintendoNerds

The last movie I saw was A Nightmare on Elm Street. The last show I saw was something on Adult Swim reallllly early this morning. I can't remember which one it was. I know it was one of the weird ones though.

FamicomFreak

Jedi Master Baiter

Quote from: FamicomFreak on March 12, 2010, 08:48:40 pm
Saw Alice in wonderland and it was blah... There seemed to be something missing but I can't quite get to it.....

This:

http://en.wikisource.org/wiki/You_Are_Old,_Father_William

FamicomFreak

har har har ! Anyways, I just finished watching two hours of Bleach and FMA brotherhood before that....

nensondubois

Rat Race. This must have been my sixth time seeing it. :D

FamicomFreak

I have never seen Rat Race...all I know is that the fat guy from Seinfeld is in it...NEWMAN!! I am currently watching Snapped.

manuel