March 28, 2024, 03:42:49 am

Last Movie/Show You Saw?

Started by Doc, July 29, 2006, 11:13:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

MWK

The Hitcher.

Yea, "The Thing" is awesome, didn't know about remake coming up, I'd also love to see that.  :mario:

son_ov_hades

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Txjm94GnrPA

It looks pretty good. Usually remakes suck but I'm excited for this.

MWK

September 29, 2011, 05:53:49 am #2027 Last Edit: September 29, 2011, 02:35:34 pm by MWK
Dayum. Agree it looks good - however "the thing" is that no substitute can beat Kurt Russel in this the original flick ;-)

NintendoKing

Quote from: Jedi QuestMaster on September 21, 2011, 07:51:12 pm
Quote from: The Uninvited Gremlin on September 19, 2011, 11:09:02 pm
Lost Boys 3: The Thirst

What?! There were sequels?

Corey Feldman, eh? 2008?

Oh well, I liked the first one just enough to say I like it, but not enough to want to see sequels. :P

Part 3 has Corey Feldman, Jamison Newlander's Alan Frog and "Corey Haim (via flashback footage)." Part 2 has a small scene with Corey Haim's Sam Emerson and mostly focuses around Corey Feldman's Edgar Frog.

linkzpikachu

FUCK YEAH SEAKING!

jpx72

manuel

Some episodes of "Home Improvement".
Once every 2 years or so I get the urge to watch the whole 8 seasons and now's that time again.  :D

UglyJoe

Quote from: manuel on October 01, 2011, 07:15:58 am
Some episodes of "Home Improvement".

Tim Allen has a new show coming out in the US (Last Man Standing).  Looks like a family comedy, but I've only seen the commercials for it.

manuel

Thanks for the info. I wasn't aware of that.
I'd probably watch it if it's interesting.

nensondubois

Jedi Master Baiter

linkzpikachu

FUCK YEAH SEAKING!

nensondubois

Kumar and Harrold Save Christmas in 3D. I really liked it.

linkzpikachu

Initial D:special stage......i got through the first 25mins and stopped.

then i switched to initial D: 3rd stage....sweet relief
FUCK YEAH SEAKING!

Parodius Duh

Just got back from the new Muppets film. Thought it would be terrible ala Disney style childish Muppets (Muppet treasure Island, Muppets in Space).....Instead this film is a straight THROWBACK to the classic late 70s Muppet style, lots of hidden Adult humor (not really hidden, but a child wouldnt catch on)....Only complaint is there is far too many song and dance numbers, but overall it was awesome and if you grew up watching The Muppet Show you will want to see this for sure!