What are you listening to now?

Started by Doc, July 29, 2006, 11:15:14 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Algo Fonix

Rush - Anthem

I cannot wait for their new album! Hopefully it'll be out soon.

nintendodork

A bunch of covers by Igor Presnyakov; a beautiful acoustic guitar player.  I'm currently listening to his cover of Stairway to Heaven: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGM3Ehs3Hbw
and before, his cover of Kansas' Dust in the Wind: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-2kmpTQkQw
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

son_ov_hades

Rush -  Cygnus X-1 Book II: Hemispheres

I'm such a fanboy

linkzpikachu

Re-Education (through labor)- rise against
FUCK YEAH SEAKING!

nintendodork

Lamb of God's new album; Resolution, currently the track "King Me."
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

linkzpikachu

When i was a little girl- Pezz/Billy talent
FUCK YEAH SEAKING!

Algo Fonix

Pain of Salvation - Mrs. Modern Mother Mary

"Stupidity and ignorance, prejudice and intolerance
All sound so much wiser when dressed up in Latin"

UglyJoe

Radiohead - Hail to the Thief

Have I mentioned recently that I love my headphones?  So many textures on this album that I hadn't been hearing before!

Nightstar699

Ayumi Hamasaki's Euro MegaMix thingy.
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

manuel

I don't really like Ayu's Euro stuff. I enjoy her ballads more. Unfortunately there aren't so many songs of that kind...

I'm listening to some anime music I downloaded about 10 years ago from napster. That brings back so many memories...

nintendodork

Tunng- Beautiful and Light
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKx8h-w1eCU

Quote from: UglyJoe on February 08, 2012, 06:18:40 pm
Radiohead - Hail to the Thief

Have I mentioned recently that I love my headphones?  So many textures on this album that I hadn't been hearing before!
What kind of headphones do you have?

Nightstar699

Quote from: manuel on February 09, 2012, 08:46:15 pm
I don't really like Ayu's Euro stuff. I enjoy her ballads more. Unfortunately there aren't so many songs of that kind...

I can tell, I've listened to a lot of her work, but haven't heard anything from her that I'd consider to be a ballad. Any particular recommendations, Manuel?

Edit: And at the moment, I'm listening to track 38 of the Castlevania: Symphony of the Night soundtrack. Beginning (Gothic Techno remix).
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

UglyJoe

Quote from: nintendodork on February 10, 2012, 09:40:58 pm
Quote from: UglyJoe on February 08, 2012, 06:18:40 pm
Have I mentioned recently that I love my headphones?  So many textures on this album that I hadn't been hearing before!
What kind of headphones do you have?

Sony MDR7506

Nightstar699

The soundtrack to the Jojo's Bizarre Adventure game, for Dreamcast.

son_ov_hades

Hammers Of Misfortune - The Grain