manuel

Columbo - The Greenhouse Jungle.

Blue Protoman

An episode of GameCenter CX on Youtube.
BP's Domain
Visit my site today!
http://bpsdomain.b1.jcink.com/

nintendodork

Late Night w/ Jimmy Fallon - I DVR'd it.  Will Farrell DJ Double Mustard was on.  I wanna go see Land of the Lost now.
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

Rogles

The Matrix. It was great, except for the part when Neo comes back to life... Because Trinity loves him. Yeah, that makes sense.
( ยด_ゝ`)

Blue Protoman

Quote from: manuel on June 09, 2009, 04:38:46 pm
3 exclusive episodes of Game Center CX on the "Minna no Wii" channel.

How long 'til Youtube?  :P
BP's Domain
Visit my site today!
http://bpsdomain.b1.jcink.com/

manuel

I think they are already on youtube.

So much for "exclusive", eh?  :D

zombiepowder

OBEY GIANT
巨人を靡く。
Submit to Mugen
ムゲンを屈伏。

FamicomFreak

Quote from: nintendodork on June 04, 2009, 03:20:57 pm
The Simpsons

It's the one where Apu tries to become an American citizen.

HAHAHHAHA OMG those were the good old simpson episodes.

I saw an episode on king of the hill. I read that the series is ending this year :(
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

nintendodork

They said that about the Simpsons, LAST season.  I hope KotH stays on, and if it doesn't...make Beavis & Butthead come back! :D
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

manuel

Most shows will be on as long as they roll money in.

Having said that, Futurama will get a new season next year. Woohoo!

nintendodork

WHAAAAAAAAAAAT???  OH HAPPY DAY!!  I thought that was said and done when it moved to Comedy Central, guess not! ;D  That's awesome.  I'll be looking forward to those!  Comedy Central is probably more popular than Adult Swim due to the fact that it's on 24/7, so I guess improved ratings must be the cause.

Jedi Master Baiter

June 11, 2009, 12:27:51 am #1121 Last Edit: June 11, 2009, 12:38:20 am by Jedi QuestMaster
Quote from: Jedi QuestMaster on June 01, 2009, 10:58:40 pm
Quote from: Blue Protoman on May 29, 2009, 11:24:06 am
Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide.  I love that show.

Yeah, awesome show.

The best part ever was when Ned & Moze were carrying the CPR doll & Ned has an itch & accidentally throws it out the window.  Cookie thought Moze threw Faymen out the window.  Then  Ned tries to explain it to him:  "I had an itch, & I'm getting one right now..."  & Cookie freaks out & runs away.

I saw that episode again.  Moze actually tells Cookie she's off to get rid of something she refuses to touch lips with, & he recalls that when he sees the body (wearing Faymen's clothes) out the window.

Ned then tells him "It was me. I lost control, & I'm losing control right now."

Anyway...

TMNT 2 :) Go Ninja Go Ninja Go

turbo D

I saw Drag me 2 Hell tonight with Shelly. Funny movie, had a few startling moments and a few unsettling images. Overall good movie.
FC HVC-001 HC4593710 CPU-GPM-02 1989
FDS HVC-022 D1072158 FD7201P 6602 + new belt!
My FF setup!

WillT

Home Movies on adult swim...  I didn't care much for it.
"When life gives you sh*t, say 'Fu*k it.', and eat some candy."

-Paul Sedaris.

nintendodork

If you like Metalocalypse, you better like Home Movies, since they're by the same person.  I can see a lot of Home Movies stuff in Metalocalypse, anyway, I like it. :P  That was also the last thing I watched, I have no idea what episode it was, because I was really tired, but if it was in Squigglevision, that's probably why you didn't like it.  The first season was the weakest out of them all imo.