March 29, 2024, 01:21:40 am

General 64DD thread

Started by boye, July 03, 2019, 07:07:32 am

Previous topic - Next topic

boye

Post anything related to the 64DD here, whether it's info, your opinions on 64DD games, etc.
Can't find the FDSLoadr PC program? Get it here. It took me way too long to find.

L___E___T

As a general rule of practice, please stop making new threads unless you have something to add.  We don't need multiple branches of category, just for the sake of it. 

Simply making new threads and sections of the website / forum is just unnecessary and is starting to annoy people, I would have thought this is pretty obvious by now...

There are already websites and existing destinations online like 64dd.org for an offshoot like this, does the board really need it? Fair enough if you've something to share.

But the creation of multiple new threads just 'because' is really starting to grate, and I have to ask you to stop as we're getting multiple complaints about it already.  Thanks.
My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

boye

Thank you, L__E__T. Feel free to do what you like with this thread.
Can't find the FDSLoadr PC program? Get it here. It took me way too long to find.

Jedi Master Baiter

The only worthwhile game I remember (besides Sim City 64) was F-Zero Expansion Kit.

That game is able to play on an EverDrive 64, but I believe saving tracks,or anything, is an issue.

zmaster18

Is this FamicomWorld, or BoyeWorld... Seriously dude just stop