March 28, 2024, 03:52:26 pm

Last Movie/Show You Saw?

Started by Doc, July 29, 2006, 11:13:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hashiriya1

Paranormal Activity. What a waste of time!

nintendodork

I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

Jedi Master Baiter

Aladdin & His Wonderful Lamp - directed by Tim Burton :)

linkzpikachu

FUCK YEAH SEAKING!

NintendoKing

Legion! I ended up really liking this film.

nintendodork

Predator

"GET TO THA CHOPPA!"
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

MS-DOS4

Saw 7 3D. Nice finale to the saw series. Not disappointed in any way.
>>>Current Collection<<< Updated 8/20/2014

-Click here for Photobucket Collection-

son_ov_hades

The Blind Side

Pretty good, but did not live up the the hype.

Jedi Master Baiter

linkzpikachu

Movie: the karate kid (new one)
Show: ikki tousen dragon destiny ep. 12 (final) and all 6 OVA's....no comment on the OVA's  ::)
FUCK YEAH SEAKING!

Cam3ron@FW

Butterfly Effect

Forgot how good this was.
Consoles I own (by Generation):

1st: N/A 2nd: Colecovision 3rd: Game Boy Pocket 4th: Game Boy Color, SNES 5th: N64, N64DD, PS1 Sega Saturn  6th: Xbox, 2 Gamecubes, Dreamcast, PSP, DS 7th: Wii, Xbox 360, Ps3

nintendodork

Currently watching ThanksKilling.  Best movie about a killer turkey ever. ::) :D
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1129441/

manuel

Now you made me curious...
Killer turkey sounds awesome. ;D

TheSSNintendo

Watched the first hour of Rocky on Netflix.

nintendodork

Quote from: manuel on November 06, 2010, 05:33:41 pm
Now you made me curious...
Killer turkey sounds awesome. ;D
In other countries, it's supposedly called Death Turkey, because Thanksgiving isn't celebrated in many other places, so look for that if you can't find it under ThanksKilling.  Now I'm watching Monsturd and Retardead.  In that order. Monsturd got a sequel.  The quality of these movies is so incredibly high, I've never watched anything so sophisticated in my life.