Something that annoys you

Started by ericj, June 06, 2008, 05:22:35 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

MaxXimus

Lol I liked the comment right after his.

smeghead

People who throw cigarette buts in my yard and people who don't close the doors!!!

fcgamer

Aww fuck, this day has annoyed me from start to finish, it seems.  What other bs can happen in the next hour and a half, before 5/21 saves the day?
Family Bits - Check Progress Below!

https://famicomfamilybits.wordpress.com

famifan

Quote from: MaxXimus on May 19, 2014, 03:50:58 am
I lost my verginity when I was 14. Oops. :/

i bet that happened when you was living far far away from big cities, right?

the same things happen here if you live in the country with a quiet long distance from modern city. The situation when 15-16yo girl often has 1 child or even more is normal and nobody really wonders  ;D

MaxXimus

Nope. City boy here. I moved to the country last year.

security16

I didn't lose my virginity til I was 18 and it was after a midnight oil concert with my boyfriends best friend  :crazy:

I get really annoyed that I am trying to organise something for someone and they are being a dick about the details  :(

smeghead

I just was too shy and didn't know how to talk to girls at that time...
and all i was doing apart from going to school was playing games, smoking pot and watching soccer...   :blinky:

Spoiler
maybe i couldn't  even do it... cuz i had fimosis?
[close]
:-[

security16

Fuckholes who constantly try to fuck you over behind your back

fcgamer

I hate random killers.  Some asshole killed a few people and injured some others in a knife attack in Taipei yesterday.  The guy had apparently been wanting to do this for a long time, and a friend of my girlfriend said that their friend used to be classmates with the killer, in high school.  The suspect used to keep a "kill book" back in high school, and had wanted to do something big, something shocking. 

But what is seriously wrong with people these days?  I don't want anyone to be murdered, but I especially hate random killings, as innocents die for no reason at all, no justification, nothing.  So many lives ruined. 

On another note, I was just up in Taipei last weekend, so it opened my eyes a bit, made me think, "What if I was there when this happened?  What would I do?" 

smeghead

So it's dangerous to live there... but.. in every country can be found some lunatics who can kill people with no regrets, i also disgust them!!

P

I think Taiwan is one of the safer countries in the world though. These kinds of killings seems to happen more often in countries with bigger populations. I can't recall any random killing incidents in Sweden anyway. If the country has bigger population the lunatics are also more numerous I think.

I was in Taipei recently so I also thought "what if this happened when I was there".

fcgamer

Quote from: P on May 22, 2014, 04:47:42 am
I think Taiwan is one of the safer countries in the world though. These kinds of killings seems to happen more often in countries with bigger populations. I can't recall any random killing incidents in Sweden anyway. If the country has bigger population the lunatics are also more numerous I think.

I was in Taipei recently so I also thought "what if this happened when I was there".

Yes, it is one of the safer countries, which is what makes this just more shocking.  If this happened in the USA, for example, no one would think a thing.   ;)

P

Except that they use guns in USA because it's easy to get your hands on. Speaking of the devil, at least 7 people was killed recently in a shooting at an university in California.

famifan

dry sunny hot weather, more than 30C

smeghead

When my sister feeding her kid by the PC and then whole table, keyboard and mouse are dskjfskgjsgl of food leftovers  >:(