Something that annoys you

Started by ericj, June 06, 2008, 05:22:35 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

manuel

Yes, dork, my man, exactly that one!
I love that!

ಠ_ಠ

I know it doesn't really look like Fry's face, but... Hey, you found it for me!  :crazy:

nintendodork

How did I know?!

Yeah, I like that face too. :P Whenever I want to use it (example: when I tried to find it for you just now), I just google something like "staring face emoticon," and it's usually in the text preview of one of the first results. :)
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

Nightstar699

I'm on a Mac right now so it's not properly displaying the characters of that emote, but I'm guessing it's the look of disapproval... in which case I should have figured.  ;D
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

manuel

Nightstar699

Until I'm back from my trip, and therefore can get on my PC, it will be the look of pupilless square eyes. :(
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

famifan

just install suitable fonts on your shitty mac

Nightstar699

Quote from: famifan on April 12, 2012, 10:50:08 am
just install suitable fonts on your shitty mac

Too lazy. Plus tomorrow I'll be back on my PC.

MasterDisk

That I can't do that when i am really annoyed:(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Quote from: Nightstar699 on April 11, 2012, 07:41:24 pm
I'm on a Mac right now so it's not properly displaying the characters of that emote, but I'm guessing it's the look of disapproval... in which case I should have figured.  ;D

Never installed fonts on my Mac and the the eyes looks the same as on my Windows...

security16

When my husband decided that he want's to go though all of my personal conversations with other people on facebook and use them as "evidence" he's taken the modem away and i'm only online now because i've gotta check stuff here and my emails for ebay stuff .
I am still really really annoyed!

Drakon

Quote from: security16 on April 14, 2012, 10:29:31 pm
When my husband decided that he want's to go though all of my personal conversations with other people on facebook and use them as "evidence" he's taken the modem away and i'm only online now because i've gotta check stuff here and my emails for ebay stuff .
I am still really really annoyed!

uhm.  If it's not too personal, what happened?  To your credit you havn't hit on me so I'm on your side!

security16

He went through my inbox and went through all the things i had said to one of my close personal friends who had started having feelings for me. Everything got taken out of context and now my friend won't even talk to me 

Drakon

Quote from: security16 on May 01, 2012, 04:42:16 pm
He went through my inbox and went through all the things i had said to one of my close personal friends who had started having feelings for me. Everything got taken out of context and now my friend won't even talk to me  

wait so your friend thinks that you leaked this information to him?  Is he really your friend if he's not respecting your relationship?  I've had feelings for a friend in the past who was in a relationship.  But I kept those feelings to myself because I was friends with both her and her boyfriend.  It wasn't until she told me she had feelings for me too that I showed her that I liked her.

security16

No my friend knows my husband logged into my facebook and my friend is all paranoid about my husband going through all my stuff again and my husband had gone through my phone too. My marriage has been pretty shitty over the last year and i've been considering ending it but then there are all the hassles for my son which i don't want and the friend lives in another country so there isn't much that can happen there.

Drakon

May 05, 2012, 05:48:01 am #794 Last Edit: May 05, 2012, 06:06:50 am by Drakon
Well you shouldn't end your marriage because of someone else, you should end your marriage because you want to end it.  Having someone else to start something with shouldn't matter when it comes to ending a marriage.  It would suck for your son somewhat but maybe not really.  My parents ended their marriage when I was 19 and I'm so glad that they did.  My mom was really not in a healthy relationship with my dad they would always fight when they were together so they just avoided each other all the time.  Later when my mom re-married I FINALLY had an example of a much healthier relationship.  I even like my moms husband more than my dad.  A lot of people try to make something dysfunctional work for the sake of their kid(s) but really if it's not working it's not working.  Of course this isn't something you want to do on a whim you want to take your time with this sort of decision.

Probably what's best is to try directly talking to your husband about it.  If he's not going to start abusing you for mentioning the issues you have then atleast tell him how you feel as communication can be the most helpful tool for fixing things.  Your husband shouldn't be going through your personal stuff he should trust you and you should be able to trust that he'll have faith in you too.  My ex gf (when we were still dating) went through my deleted e-mails while I was in the bath and I felt absolutely violated so I know how it feels.  I hated it and couldn't believe she would have such little faith in me.  Yes she was a sh#tty girlfriend and yes I was looking for someone better but I wasn't doing anything behind her back.  My ex girlfriend was a long term relationship but eventually it ended and I found someone MUCH better who's also been a very long term relationship and the best girlfriend I've ever had (my current girlfriend treats me so much better than anyone else I've ever dated and it feels so great!).  My ex girlfriend never treated me right and I'm so glad that I eventually found the strength to move on and find someone much better.

I'm not saying that it's impossible to make things work with your husband.  But you shouldn't be clinging onto something that's never going to work for the sake of your son as staying in a dysfunctional relationship will probably do more damage.