What are you listening to now?

Started by Doc, July 29, 2006, 11:15:14 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Zero107

Drop in the Ocean by Halozy.  Nice flow with some Megurine Luka Engrish thrown in heh.
I'll probably die surrounded by plastic crap.

manuel

UglyJoe

Arto Lindsay - Make That Sound

Not even sure what to say about this one.  I can't figure out how the composition makes sense, but it does.  Great song.

son_ov_hades

Zero107

Childhood Memories Song by REDALiCE. Awesome happy hardcore mix of the old Mother 2 commercial.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDI6otOMhIk&feature=youtube_gdata_player
I'll probably die surrounded by plastic crap.

manuel

Some old anime mp3s I downloaded from napster waaaaay back.  ;D

Switchstance

I am currently listening a free compilation called Loser - A Sega Genesis Tribute. Very nice tracks and remixes.

:blinky:

You can get it here for free (if you want it)

http://gamemusic4all.com/wordpress/gm4a-records/gm4a-compilations/loser-a-sega-genesis-tribute/
Famicom lover

nintendodork

James Blake's Overgrown album.  Just came out a few days ago.  Really great stuff (especially the track "DLM").
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

Nightstar699

So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

son_ov_hades

Black Sabbath - God Is Dead?

Yeah this band died with Dio.

manuel

Best of album of my favorite Japanese band Kiroro.

lithium_games

Looking for:

Neo Geo stuff, NES/Famicom games IN BULK

Epic_Lotus

Mobile Suit Gundam OST.

I had some points that were going to expire on CDJapan, and I used them to pick this up.  It's pretty good, even if I do have to do my sing-alongs in gibberish since I don't know enough Japanese.

Cheetahmen

The Mega Drive version of Action 52. I dunno why either. ???
Life is too short to be little.
Twitter | DeviantArt | Youtube | Twitch

Nightstar699

Earlier I listed to various music that was used in GameCenter CX, now I'm listening to the soundtrack of Shatterhand... man, I need to get the Famicom version of this game. It'll totally be worth it to play that one altered stage.
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...