March 29, 2024, 03:18:20 am

Last Movie/Show You Saw?

Started by Doc, July 29, 2006, 11:13:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

djdac

Kuvio

Hook. I adore that movie. RU-FI-OOOOOOO! Yeah, if you couldn't tell my name is a play on Rufio.

Flash1087

Just saw a midnight showing of Kingdom of the Crystal Skull. Probably the third best of the Indiana Jones movies...better than Temple, but not as good as Raiders or Last Crusade.

MaxXimus

I saw Narnia the other day. It was alright, but nowhere near as good as the first one.

FamicomFreak

Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

michaelthegreat

watched some Columbo while falling asleep two nights ago. I rented the first of the movie sets. Him and Monk rock.

MaxXimus

Quote from: Flash1087 on May 12, 2008, 11:06:56 pm
Saw Speed Racer on Saturday, I loved it. It's not for everyone, though...it's REALLY over-the-top and cartoony.

Did it come complete with extremely offsync dubs? :O

FamicomFreak

Was the brother in Speed Racer always saying he wants to meet speed but now it's not the time like in all the cartoon episodes?  :P
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

Kuvio

Samurai Champloo (series), but this time I watched it in Japanese. I have to say the English dub is uniquely on par with the Japanese, if not better in some ways. It's one of my favorites.

MaxXimus

I also watched the GunGrave series a bit ago. Such a great anime, and I don't really like anime all too much to begin with.

Kuvio

Oh? I have never seen GunGrave, but I have heard good things. I will have to check it out sometime.

MaxXimus

You won't be disapointed!!!

It's one of those shows where they show you the ending first, and then build up to it from there. :) Sooo good. :)

133MHz

Look Around You Season 2 Final

manuel

Jedi Master Baiter