Site Updates Thread

Started by Doc, August 01, 2006, 09:25:48 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Doc

jbholio

If you want to add more pirate originals, this site (http://www12.plala.or.jp/ftobira/1patimono%20.htm) has tons of them.  Not all of the games are originals because some are hacks.  Don't ask me to translate because I don't understand the language  :-X

JC

Damn you, jbholio. I just wasted about 2 hours on that website. It's amazing for all the hacks and ports it's got. Plus it's got a nice section on some of the more rare games, including several Bandai gold carts (mostly Dragon Balls) and a Rockman 4 gold cart. They also have a pick of what a Famicom controller test cart looks like. :)

Doc

That reminds me that we must contact a lot of these Japanese sites and their owners. :)

JC

10/18/06 -- updates to the site. :)

JC

October 20, 2006, 10:42:04 pm #50 Last Edit: October 21, 2006, 02:25:37 pm by JC
10/21/06 -- overhauled the index page to include vealchop's awesome cart. Sorry, vealchop, I had to trim the edges to make it fit the color scheme.

EDIT: I also changed the Errors page to the Oddities page so that I could use it to publish about more things. If you come across any pages that don't work because the links changed from errors.htm to oddities.htm, let me know.

vealchop

No problem man! Looks great thanks for using it!
-chop

Doc

JC

JC

11/02/06 -- JL's Doki Doki Panic review and some new links on the Link's page. (And damn. Yet again I forgot to link to NintendoAGE.)

JC

Cool. Will fix soon. Thanks. ;)

Doc

RE: ducking. I used to always duck...I wonder if that's why I rarely accomplished the Minus World... ;D

JC

Haha. I've never been in the Minus World before because I've alway tried to duck. Good to know that's false info I've been hearing all these years. I'll be excited to test it out without the ducking...maybe I should have smarted up and tried it without ducking before Jedi turned on the lightbulb for me.

Jedi Master Baiter

I don't remember if what I've read said to duck or not, but what you do is jump & then move while in midair.  I like to get on the very edge of the pipe & move in midair earlier & get that extra momentum.</billnye>

JC

What do you mean "move in midair"?