March 28, 2024, 01:41:10 am

Show Your Stash!

Started by vealchop, November 18, 2006, 08:10:40 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Protoman

Here are ALL the games I've bought during 3½ months in Japan. I'm getting pretty close to having all I want now, pretty much!

Playstation / DS / 3DS

Playstation 2

Megadrive/Gameboy/GBA

Famicom/Super Famicom

The Nintendo Power cartridge has Super Punch-Out :D

Yelir

Quote from: Protoman on January 16, 2018, 08:03:20 am
Here are ALL the games I've bought during 3½ months in Japan. I'm getting pretty close to having all I want now, pretty much!

Are you still living there right now? There is a great selection of games you picked up, I will not look at the pictures too much in case I find something I forgot I didn't own yet!

What is the bottom PS2 game that has signatures on it? Also, in relation to maybe eBay/YAJ, how much do the SF Memory carts tend to go for locally?  :bub:

Protoman

Quote from: Yelir on January 16, 2018, 06:53:38 pm
Quote from: Protoman on January 16, 2018, 08:03:20 am

Are you still living there right now? There is a great selection of games you picked up, I will not look at the pictures too much in case I find something I forgot I didn't own yet!

What is the bottom PS2 game that has signatures on it? Also, in relation to maybe eBay/YAJ, how much do the SF Memory carts tend to go for locally?  :bub:

I'm going to be living here to september this year, assuming my cancer doesn't make a comeback.
The signed game is Ryu ga Gotoku aka Yakuza, the first one. I got it signed by the series' #2 man, Masahiro Yokoyama :)
I bought the Super Punch-Out cart for 4500 I think, I've seen many for 1000-2000 with less rare games on like Fire Emblem, Super Mario World
and Ganbare Goemon, sometimes 2 or 3 in one cart. The priciest one is the one with Metal Slader Glory directors cut which goes for something
like 20000? I don't remember exactly. Sometimes the carts have shit on them like Pachino or parlor games, and then they are rightfully cheap, like
250-750 yen.

FamicomFreak

I ran out of room oh noes!!! AWAAA! But I'm moving soon!  ;D
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

MaxXimus

Wow very nice collection. I've consolidated mine down to a few boxes. I generally don't hook up my systems anymore except the newer stuff, and I've been using emulation a bit more lately.

FamicomFreak

Thanks! I'm moving soon so I'll have more room !!!! Yeeeehawwww!
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

Protoman

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptL2o695K48

I made a long-ass video presenting ALL games I brought home from a year of living in Japan with a savings account and little restraint on game buying. Total games: 222.

Protoman

FC/SFC/FDS, total of 294 games now. Only 5-10 more game I want really. Then there are ones I can't afford after that, but I ain't made of money after all :P

fcgamer

MWK, wow, really love that picture!  So many amazing goodies in there :)  I especially like the boxed Micro Genius IQ-1000, do you know if it is the first or second run of those machines?
Family Bits - Check Progress Below!

https://famicomfamilybits.wordpress.com

HokusaiXL

Sliiiight update to my stash.
I don't know how to fox. D:

TWIN

December 28, 2019, 09:56:58 am #746 Last Edit: January 25, 2020, 02:46:34 pm by TWIN

:fire: TAKE A LOOK AT MY OLD SCHOOL GAMES COLLECTION! MORE THAN 600 FAMICLONES GAMES.ALL PHOTOS ARE ON MY WEBSITE: WWW.TWIN-CARTS.PL

:mario: :help: :pacman: :pow: :question: :bub: :fire:
TAKE A LOOK AT MY OLD SCHOOL GAMES COLLECTION!
www.twin-carts.pl

P

Link appears not to be trusted as safe.

UglyJoe

Quote from: P on January 26, 2020, 02:58:09 amLink appears not to be trusted as safe.

It's using a self-signed cert.  If you go to the non https version you won't get a warning.

Flying_Phoenix

of course it's not safe, it's full of pirate carts ay chiquita  ;D  ;D