March 28, 2024, 03:38:25 am

Show Your Stash!

Started by vealchop, November 18, 2006, 08:10:40 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Nightstar699

Quote from: garyptaszek on August 26, 2012, 05:03:03 am
Quote from: Nightstar699 on August 26, 2012, 04:08:04 am
Haha, it probably takes some getting used to. The only 8-bit MK I've played are the Famicom pirate ones, which honestly play more like a butchered Street Fighter. As for the controller, luckily I use a Genesis 6-button for my Master System, which in my opinion is the best D-pad ever.  ;D

yeah the 6 button MD controller is killer! even better then the Saturn controller for fighting games... but I like to use the original Master System controller for the novelty I guess.

Agreed, I actually think someday I'll pick up a few Master System controllers. (My SMS didn't come with any)

@Protoman I see Gremlins 2 and Ducktales, some of the best around. Good collection.
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

Protoman

Quote from: Nightstar699>
@Protoman I see Gremlins 2
/quote]

I love Gremlins 2, one of the very best movie license games ever. It's a shame it doesn't get enough time in the limelight.

L___E___T

I remember playing it when it first came out and loving it so much.  That intro...
My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

Protoman

Quote from: L___E___T on August 31, 2012, 01:04:06 pm
I remember playing it when it first came out and loving it so much.  That intro...

With the guy (Billy?) who looked like David Hasselhoff :P

L___E___T

Hey see what you want to see ;)
My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

egg_sanwich

Quote from: Protoman on August 30, 2012, 01:12:31 pm

Nice Kunio collection! I like how the Dracula Kun pirate is half off the desk - like he's running away!

TWIN

October 25, 2012, 01:53:53 pm #411 Last Edit: October 25, 2012, 06:40:57 pm by UglyJoe
Hello everyone! :)

Lets take a look at my collection:

www.twin-carts.pl

I'm from Poland :mario:

mod edit: no image signature, please
TAKE A LOOK AT MY OLD SCHOOL GAMES COLLECTION!
www.twin-carts.pl

Butcherdeliz

Quote from: Protoman on August 30, 2012, 01:12:31 pm

What is that cart immediately to the left of Ninja Turltes? I have one at home and have been enjoying playing it but alas dont know the name or title. >.< Is it rare-ish too?

UglyJoe

It's Ganbare Goemon! Karakuri Douchuu.  Not rare at all.

Butcherdeliz

Ah duly noted. I still find it enjoyable tho even if I cant pronounce the title >.<

gcfernandez

Nightstar699

I like the way you set them up, one company at a time. Good collection.
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

Kiddo

A small part of the heap of junk I call my collection  :-[

Protoman

I made a video about my collection, and it's worth a view if not just to get a look at Space Shadow and the massive gun the Hypershot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwPGLcEq9Yw

smeghead

My Famicom collection !  :fire: