March 28, 2024, 03:33:57 am

Last Movie/Show You Saw?

Started by Doc, July 29, 2006, 11:13:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

JC

Star Wars -- I'd never seen it before, and I still missed the last 15 minutes. :-\ Oh well...someday.

TheSSNintendo

American Gladiators on ESPN Classic.

Switchstance

HEROES - CAP 11.

Awesome. I really had my doubts about this TV Show, now I'm hooked. DANG.
Famicom lover

corisco

^^

Jedi Master Baiter

What a coincidence: I just saw Howl's Moving Castle! :o

vealchop

-chop

JC

I saw Blood Diamond a couple weeks ago. I usually like films with Leo in them. You see, I think Leo's gone downhill since What's Eating Gilbert Grape, which I believe was his first film. Yet, veal, I agree with you. It was a great film, but not excellent because it was one of those scripts where what occurs seems too convenient in aiding the plot, too obvious.

kite200

Jigoku Shoujo Futakomori - 18. Now fucking post 19 on youtube you bastards!
ステキ

Switchstance

Ready to the new TMNT, I watch the James Nintendo Nerd Review, he approve the movie, so I'm just waiting.
Famicom lover

Flash1087

I saw TMNT, it was...meh.

Superexcited about Grindhouse, I'll probably be catching that this week sometime.

Switchstance

Quote from: Flash1087 on April 10, 2007, 01:46:50 pm
I saw TMNT, it was...meh.

Superexcited about Grindhouse, I'll probably be catching that this week sometime.

How old you're?
Famicom lover

JC

Switchstance

I ask the age 'cause maybe he's pretty young and maybe he don't feel the same as I feel about the TMNT,the series, the movies, the videogames, I live that era and I'm really excited about the new movie, 'cause it's always cool watch something new about something old. It's refreshing. And yes, it makes me feel older.

I don't know what Grindhouse is, 'cause most movies here change the name when enter to south america.
Famicom lover

Jedi Master Baiter

JC